Welfare Cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Has anyone got "welfare" cattle for sale. I am talking about those propped up with feed sacks. I just looked this morning. My "welfare" cattle have more than they can eat and look like stuffed toads.

CB, I might even buy some of your Brimmers.

Bright Raven":5ink2pj4 said:
Has anyone got "welfare" cattle for sale. I am talking about those propped up with feed sacks. I just looked this morning. My "welfare" cattle have more than they can eat and look like stuffed toads.

If If you don't quit feeding them you'll have to put them on disability.

True Grit Farms":3toy9wgn said:
Bright Raven":3toy9wgn said:

If If you don't quit feeding them you'll have to put them on disability.

Seriously, I have four I need to pull off pasture.

TennesseeTuxedo":2lt9kgee said:
I have dozens who would love to come live at your place, not just for the daily scratching and bottomless feed bunks either. :D

There you go again, promoting that feed bunk myth.

Bright Raven":1fzcwqpx said:

Won't work they are alt-right in there nature don't see them in the Great Society line with Lone Star cards for groceries.

I've got 15 nice weaned calves raven. We came through winter in good shape so they have been getting propped up right.
They're on fertilized ryegrass, have a full roll of our best hay , getting grain every day. When they see you they'll just bawl like they're starving......You'll love em

Latest posts