Welcome to our world May 15, 2009

Help Support CattleToday:

rockridgecattle

Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: This is what we woke up to and still snowing 3 hours later. Not as heavy though

may152009001.jpg

may152009002.jpg

may152009003.jpg

Wow that looks like fun, but here I am down in Texas were our temps. have been 12 degrees above ave. all month in the high 90's I believe the last snow we had was in 1985. What kind of tractor is that can't tell by the picture

Boy you guys sure got it. Did the power go out?

That is heading our way, so I guess at least we know what we are in for. I guess I better put some bedding in the calf shelters..

Stay warm and dry RR.. :wave:

cowboy43,
It's a massie 35 tractor with a perkins 3 cylinder desiel. It has a habit of dropping the sleeves in the block. Last time it did it hubby had no time to redo and replace. We needed it for the 3 pt JD 7 foot mower asap. So he applied JB Weld to level it out, sanded it off, put it back together, and hoped for the best. Did that about 6 years ago and still holding.

This is what it looked like at my place this morning. This is about 60 miles south of RR's place

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

So when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Zach had school canceled, so after feeding my orphan calf we made a snowman

IMG_0453.jpg

I may need to rethink my plans of sending the girls on their summer vacation this weekend. :?

John

i would say those pics make me cold.but the truth is im sweating as its 88 here right now.

That looks cold. We could have used a little coolness today. It was hot. John, in the second picture you posted it looks like there are concentric half circles in the background. Is that just my eyes, or is it cloud formations or something to do with camera lens being cold or something. Kinda neat looking.

Ok.... Rockridgecattle.....u gotta clear that snow up....I am 5 weeks and 6 days from my annual fishing trip up a around Gods lake.......Buddy of mine just came back from a trip northwest of Red Lake Ont...... said it snowed on em all week long....Last Sat he said it snowed 12 inches one day

Jogeephus":337stunz said:
John, in the second picture you posted it looks like there are concentric half circles in the background. Is that just my eyes, or is it cloud formations or something to do with camera lens being cold or something. Kinda neat looking.

I don't know Jo. Picture was taken from the warm comfort of my living room, never noticed the rings.

Latest posts