Welcome Backhoeboogie

Help Support CattleToday:

larryshoat

Reaction score
They say that 40 is the old age of youth and 50 is the youth of old age. Anyway welcome to the 50s club. Happy Birthday !!!!, hope it's a good one.

Larry

Thanks Larry.

Everyone asked what I wanted to do today. I said "How about nothing?"

Who knows where the years went? Its been good.

Thank you everyone. My sweetheart sis and family from south Louisiana just pulled up. WOW! They live just across the river from Cypressfarms. My fourth granbaby will be here tomorrow (they're inducing) so she came for that and for my birthday.

All three granbabies are here with me today. Life doesn't get any better than this. Steak and family. How blessed can a person be?

Thanks folks. Time to brag? The boss lady bought me the new LC Smith over/under in a 12 gauge. I looked it over hard about a year back and finally had to put it back on the shelf before I did something stupid. Now she went and did it.

The kids gave me a really nice black leather jacket with a zip out liner. The leather is really soft. Lamb skin. Matching gloves too - and a pair of fuzzy crocs for house shoes. They actually feel really good.

They then informed me that I am not using that new grill today to cook steak. They're taking me out for supper.

The fifteen month old grandaughter has given me atleast 2 dozen kisses. The two 3 and a half year olds granbabies and I built a snow man out of the drift snow still in the shade.

Its a wonderful day to turn 50.

BHB that sounds like you have had a great day, nothing better than sharing it with the grandbabies, how lucky you must feel having such a good family coming to see you. I know what you mean by the crocs being comfy I am always in mine, fuzzy in winter and plain in summer. Hope you enjoy your meal and take care....HAPPY BIRTHDAY... :heart: Chris.

Boogie you had a BD ?? Great....and all the folks were there....doesn't get any better than that. :clap: :clap:

Latest posts