Weird question/poll for the guys

Help Support CattleToday:

Is it normal for men to pee with the door open?

• Yes

Votes: 40 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 21 34.4%

• Total voters

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Okay, this is really weird but one of my brother's is back in town for awhile and he has the tendency to pee with the bathroom door open. :mad: Needless to say...I don't like it very much. So now I'm wondering if this is normal.

:oops: :lol: :lol: :oops:
Only on CT will you see a great question like this :lol: :lol:

I say most guys don't because they would like to keep there play time to there self :shock:

I don't watch men going to the bathroom,but I would say no, maybe he's proud of his thing and wants to show it off. Most men don't like to stand side by side at the urinal.

The door should always be closed when visiting women or kids are around. All other times I have found it better to use the porches as launch sites.

I don't know about normal, but I always close the door, I'm just glad to have a door to close .

Larry

If you'd plant some shrubry around the house then he wouldn't have to bo in the house. But when I have to, I'll shut the door.

Edit. BTW - tell him that the Hellsinky Institute did a study on this and 90% of all gay men do it this way. (I bet he'll start shutting the door)

Depending on the company its a respect thing.My wife or other guys(that I know) I don't care , my sister would be a closed door for sure.
Another thing I have done story.
Was a teen thing.One time in I'd say 88 was out drinking with friends in a small town.Out on the street in car talking to other friends and buddy who was in car with me had to go 1.He got out in street curb side got beside car and started doing his thing.Just so happened some girls pulled up to talk so I just pulled up about 4ft .Needless to say wasn't as funny to him as was to the rest of us.

Got a story for you all....

Brother-in-law moved into the old farmhouse (next door to us) and one day we're standing by the back deck and he says..."Hey, do you mind if I dig this plant up? It draws flies"...I said, "It draws flies? Which plant are you talking about?"...when he pointed I just busted a gut laughing...I said, "Well, if you can convince your brother (my husband) to stop peeing on it then it won't draw flies anymore!!"...We laughed about that forever... it always amazed me how many pee spots he had...the one between the garage and the potting shed was his favorite...I used to say, "The dang comode is right inside this door..WHY are you compelled to go outside?"...must be a man thing.

WF,you are right about the peeing outside.If I were to keep track for I week I would be 50/50 or better on the outside part.Course that was the way we potty trained the son anytime he had to go he went to the porch to pee on his mommys flowers.(they all died on that side of the porch)Funny part of it at the time we lived on the main road and the house was about 20 ft from it we were told all the time by everyone we knew who went by thatsaw your boy buck naked peeing off the porch again. :lol2:

rusty":2v0wk8e1 said:
WF,you are right about the peeing outside.If I were to keep track for I week I would be 50/50 or better on the outside part.Course that was the way we potty trained the son anytime he had to go he went to the porch to pee on his mommys flowers.(they all died on that side of the porch)Funny part of it at the time we lived on the main road and the house was about 20 ft from it we were told all the time by everyone we knew who went by thatsaw your boy buck naked peeing off the porch again. :lol2:

Well thank GOD no one ever saw my husband peeing off the porch..but according to him "thats why we live in the country!"...
We did have something funny happen though...we were sitting on the back patio and the neighbors pull up, get out and start talking. Well they had a boy who was REALLY big for his age (think baby huey)... chubby, red hair, and he comes walking around the side of the van wearing NOTHING but a pair of old underwear...looked like they'd been run through the wash with the jeans...all stained...and he doesn't think a thing of it...Jeff and I look at each other like "what the h@ll?!!"... the neighbors say, "Oh don't mind him..he wanted to come over too"....Jeff says "Well where's his dambed clothes?"...it was so funny...This same kid (when the family lived in town) jumped out of a 2nd story window and came around and knocked on the front door..his mom was shocked that he wasn't hurt...I think he BOUNCED!!!

rusty":2gf69pj9 said:
I pee 100% outside I canst hardly believe how rich you folks is to have a toolet in the house
duz thet meen ya have inside plumming also I wuz in a house when I was a youngin that had that there indoor plumming it was truly a miricle and a site to behold

my pappy alwaze sed he wuldnt crap and eat in the same bulding and I stick with ol pappy cuz he wuz a wize ol man

Ok this is for real

My GS Tyler was out with me in the field he said he had to pee so i undid his pants and he can take care of it by himself from there I was on the other side of the truck Tyler yells Pop Pop I peed on your tire and was laughing
So I ask him if he can right his name with his pee he replies I can't write Pop
so when we get home I take a can of orange marking paint and print his name so for weeks he would go out and write his name with his pee

Crackerplease":2vfy6p5n said:
At least with the door open you know he hears you yell "PUT THE SEAT UP!"

That's right. Ya'll women need to make up your mind. Seat up or door closed. You got one choice. You can't have your cake and eat it too. :lol:

SirLoin 2, You take the cake. I can't understand why anyone in their right mind would PEE in the kitchen sink. Just sounds kind of filthy and curde to me.
Tom

I will pee outside because my boots are usually dirty and Kathy gets tired of sweeping my boot dirt off her floor. So to pee outside is courteous to Kathy and relief for me. We live in the country.
Tom

well i pearsonaly shut the door so my family doesnt shock and aww of my hudge package. :banana: :banana:

its better to keep them away from some treasures. :lol2:

Latest posts