Weekend Part 2

Help Support CattleToday:

Jake

Reaction score
Photobucket on my phone isn't working right anymore so here is the rest of the photos I was going to share.

Older cows with heifer calves on them
CBABC9C4-BF6E-4ADF-B6B5-4550337FDDD8_zpssiebtowa.jpg

4092DD36-278B-4AB9-B0E2-CA230FB34418_zps8zrkg7ny.jpg

2005 model, probably my favorite cow from a phenotypic standpoint, has never had a heifer for us until this year. Thinking about AIing her to create a bull calf but haven't made up my mind yet.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...9fc-52ecd268aef3_zpsc28761d6.jpg?t=1404309722

SAV Brave son. Two year old, really liking his calves so far heifers are super pretty and have lots of volume. He sold with flush brothers and I kick myself for not buying a pair of them.
D8B0D220-C1E5-4936-9492-C4D5D66653EB_zpsnmf47swg.jpg

Heifers getting people broke
C0ADA9E1-0F85-4666-9484-DC8689D9FC6D_zpsoyiuqqom.jpg

8A93BA2F-6449-4143-8DA5-9379C0F3ADAB_zpsmnkrdx3b.jpg

on photo bucket you should have a photobucket email address. just take your pic with your phone and then email them to photo bucket. you will get a notice when they have uploaded. It will take a few minutes for the transfer but its a lot easier to transfer several pics.

slick4591":2uew7q2a said:
I haven't had a problem with it is why I asked. The entire site is slow loading, tho.

The app locks up constantly if you load more than a couple of pictures. You eventually have to delete the app and reinstall it.

M5 I will have to figure out how to do the email thing it may be a lot easier than using the app

I do not see the info on the mobile app. but on a desk top you would click on your user name and bring up personal settings in the setting tab click on Mobile and it should have your photobucket email listed. save that to your phone in your contacts and when you want to upload pic just chose that email address. once they are uploaded you can access the photo on the mobile site or desktop and copy your link from there.

TennesseeTuxedo":25j413rc said:
Jake,

Tell me about the tires if you don't mind? What are you using them for?

Thanks,

TT

Used to feed ground hay or silage in the winter but use them as bunks for DDGs so the heifers dont' tromp it all into the mud. We also use Rogator tires for mineral tubs as they indestructible and keep most water out.

TennesseeTuxedo":jd7i31q5 said:
If you have a chance and think about it I'd like to see some shots of the tires themselves. Are some of them turned inside out?

Thanks....

the bunks are all turned inside out. Mineral feeders still intact. I'll try to get some pictures over the next couple weeks.

Jake":1zp0ai2l said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1zp0ai2l said:
If you have a chance and think about it I'd like to see some shots of the tires themselves. Are some of them turned inside out?

Thanks....

the bunks are all turned inside out. Mineral feeders still intact. I'll try to get some pictures over the next couple weeks.

Thanks Jake.