Wedding Woes

Help Support CattleToday:

angie":1apy1zqe said:
GMN":1apy1zqe said:
Do you think thats fair? Why not just give your daughter the unmarried one the money now, what if she never chooses to get married, then she is just out the money?
GMN
Nah. Reread it GMN ~ I thought that when I read it the first time also. She can have it now if she chooses ~ but then she doesn't get anything when/if she marries. They all get the same amount.
that is correct Angrie

showing71":3slcqlu0 said:
I luv herfrds":3slcqlu0 said:
Any wedding jitters yet? :D Got mine on the back of a horse about 20' from the alter. :lol:
Hope you have a great day. :D
None yet, too much on my plate to be nervous. The only thing that has had any shock was today while driving when it hit me that it's only 10 days away.

Sucker!

By the way, the wife loves the dog in your picture.

cfpinz":2p1ykpap said:
showing71":2p1ykpap said:
I luv herfrds":2p1ykpap said:
Any wedding jitters yet? :D Got mine on the back of a horse about 20' from the alter. :lol:
Hope you have a great day. :D
None yet, too much on my plate to be nervous. The only thing that has had any shock was today while driving when it hit me that it's only 10 days away.

Sucker!

By the way, the wife loves the dog in your picture.
Gee, thanks for that. Tell your wife thanks too.

backhoeboogie":18p2mx4o said:
GMN":18p2mx4o said:
Its probably been eating away at her for months, maybe you should just have a talk with her, and see if that is how she really feels, and then go from there. Sometimes people just feel left out, and even a simple gesture to some can make all the difference in the long run. Do you and her get along?

GMN

I'd suggest she get the father-in-law to be off to the side and get a feel of just how bad it really is first. I am sure his ear has been bent backwards for months now. You might want to ask for his advice since he's been living with her for a lot of years.

Better yet just let your future husband handle his side of the family, might be better for you this way.

GMN

I found the best thing was to stay out of all the planning and let them get on with it, just payed for it all, and I was still in the wrong told by the youngest that I tried to take over her wedding bewildered me as I had nothing to do with it, her choice. All I done was went with her to pick the dress and buy it, and said yep that's nice if it's what you want have it, and decorated the hall with her there and giving orders as to how she wanted it. She is just about talking to me again properly after 4 years, (we always talked but not how we used to). You can't win no matter what you do for weddings it would seem. If you speak to your future MIL about what is going on and what has been planned I'm sure she will be OK! and if it's hear say she will probably wonder what you are going on about. Have a Great day and all that really counts is that you and your fellow are there, no-one else will matter as your only have eyes for each other.

Latest posts