weather

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
Sirens are blowing, high wind, the local news is on and the storm is in Hope Hull, Alabama. Just about two miles from my place in Snowden, Al. Thunder, Lightning. Oh boy, I think were really going to get it. Suddenly all is silent? I guess we better find a hole to crawl into.

kerley":31oemgdt said:
Sirens are blowing, high wind, the local news is on and the storm is in Hope Hull, Alabama. Just about two miles from my place in Snowden, Al. Thunder, Lightning. Oh boy, I think were really going to get it. Suddenly all is silent? I guess we better find a hole to crawl into.

Post something when you climb out of the hole, if you can. Good luck.

We may get some rain tonight but it looks like its going to be mostly north of us. Sure could use a bit more but no more wind.

Good morning, we made It and all appears well. I guess the storm went around us. This the third time this has happened. Two weeks ago we had high winds and heavy rain. I spent a week cutt'in falled tree limbs and cleaning up the mess in one pasture. Still have a small pasture to clean up. I'am going outside to access any damage now. Hope everyone made It through this storm safely.

Latest posts