Weather

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
What a difference a day makes. Saturday and yesterday were beautiful. High 60's, low 70's sunny, little or no wind. Today temps won't break 40, cloudy, high winds. On the upside, we did have almost an inch of rain last night. :D

Was nice and warm Saturday morning. It was in the 50's. Late afternoon it got down into the mid 40's.
Sunday had was really cold with a north wind. Didn't want to know the temp.
Weather shifts so fast you never know what the day will be like.

Its beautiful here today with temps in the 70's. We've had some good rains as well. Everything is looking springish. Drove into a field to do some work and the ground fell out on me. Figured I had two choices. Pull a chain thru the mud or pull a Rip Van Winkle and wait till things dry a bit. :)

We had a beautiful weekend. I even went out and mowed the yard (weeds mostly). Woke up this morning to heavy wind and rain some small hail and 44 degrees. It's suppose to be down into the 30's by dark. The rain was direly needed so I'm sure noone is complaining. Had the a/c on Sat. & Sun. and will run the heat tonight. No wonder everybody is sick.

We needed the rain, too. We've been under a burn ban for several weeks now. There was a grass fire about four miles south of us Friday. This rain will give our volunteer fire departments a few days to catch their breaths.

Yesterday was a very nice day. Plowed garden getting it ready . Last night until noon today 3.2 inches of rain is sleeting. May have 8 inches of snow by morning. Must remember it is march expect anything. All I have to look forward to is fixing water crossings.

The rain turned to freezing rain a copule of hours ago, then it turned to sleet and hour ago, now there are snowflake4s the size of a half dollar. Will the joy never end?

dun":3k2tdbj7 said:
The rain turned to freezing rain a copule of hours ago, then it turned to sleet and hour ago, now there are snowflake4s the size of a half dollar. Will the joy never end?

70ish Saturday, Sunday and Today. They say our weather tomorrow will be similar to what you're having today.

I'd appreciate it if you could keep it for one more day so it doesn't get here until Wednesday.

I'm sure you'll do all you can to help me out here. :)

We are getting lot of rain an its needed. It looks like the bad storms will go south of us.

Snowed for 45 minutes on top of the freezing rain and sleet. Got an inch and a half. It's mostly melted except on the grass. Supposed to be 5-10 inches tonight. Hope it melst as fast as this is.

the past weekend was nice. but yesterday afternoone it turned cold. last nite we got about 3 inches of snow. hate to say it but we really, really dont need the moisture.

happy for the folks who are needing it though

it was in the 70s over the weekend.buts its in the 40s now .an it rain from last nite till dinner today.going tobe cold for 3 days.goodthing is we have the fire going.

Dun you can go ahead and keep the ice sleet and snow, we got rain pretty much all day supose to get that other stuff tonight. Politics must have really turned cold in Texas.

Our weather up here really REALLY SUCKS :cry: Hope to send some your way. :lol: :lol: ;-)

Pretty nice today- got up to 46 and sunny this morning...Clouded over this afternoon with some showers-- but the weather boys are predicting 30-40 mph winds and snow moving in tonite- and that we can get 2-3 inchs... :(

Beautiful here yesterday - even killed a mosquito when we were getting firewood. Dang bugs. Now I'm glad we have the firewood, with the forecast of sleet tonight.

I'm all about snow days, but this is getting a little out of hand. The students' last day of school is now the 28th.

Had a party on Saturday night and we were outdoors a lot of time. Had the doors and windows open all night. How great is it when you can have an outdoor party in March?

Was 51 today, but the wind was blowing like crazy. It is now dead calm and we are due for snow. Never know, those weather boys can get it wrong sometimes.