Weather

Help Support CattleToday:

Sunny and warm here in Montana... In the low 80's most of day...
We have been going down to Dairy Queen to enjoy a "Blizzard" from time to time...
But on the down side, all the elk have gone down to Texas where it is cooler and they knew that they would be safe from the hunters. :D

Dry here. Temperatures changing from 80's to around 40's at night. Snakes are still crawling during the day and the skeeters - though fewer - are still humming.

wet today, but still mild for this time of year, usually it is coat hat, gloves and scarves on time, but most days it is just a thick jumper needed. hope it isn't a sign for a bad winter ahead.

Cold, but sunny; only made it up to -7 C here today.

No signs of snow going away for a while yet...

Wet, wet, wet, wet, wet here... and mild... it is going to be 16 degrees here on Friday... so what's that... around 60 or 61 degrees Fahrenheit. Definitely not middle of November in Canada weather that's for sure... but this is my first winter on the Island, so maybe the weather is milder here.

TCFC

Brace yourself cowgirl there is another big one coming on shore tomorrow. More rain and wind, oh boy. Today is the first day this month it hasn't rained and the day isn't over yet.
Dave

Dave":3lasgxbd said:
Brace yourself cowgirl there is another big one coming on shore tomorrow. More rain and wind, oh boy. Today is the first day this month it hasn't rained and the day isn't over yet.
Dave

I just heard that when I walked in the door. It's already starting to get a little windy down here. I was home alone after school when they power went out again yesterday. Now that was scary, because it was already getting dark. I was surprised it didn't rain today! I went outside during lunch, decided to go to get food instead of school food, but boy was it cold.

Never know what the weather will be here. One day it will be down in the 60s for the high then the next its in the 80s. Lows range from the upper 30s to low 70s. As for rain, its just about dryed up now, but got 3 feet of rain in 2 weeks. That was several weeks ago. Just now drying up, still have some muddy patches. Never know what it will be like around here.

Latest posts