WEATHER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

C & C Land & Catt

Reaction score
How many times can anybody out there remember getting stuck in august that they were not doing something ignorant or in sand. We have been stuck 3 times this month in the hay field. I have gotten stuck in august before but it involved a lot of cuervo and a river.

Could be worse. We've had .45" since the first of July. Play Hell gettin' stuck in the creek here!

C & C Land & Catt":giuvz7i3 said:
How many times can anybody out there remember getting stuck in august that they were not doing something ignorant or in sand. We have been stuck 3 times this month in the hay field. I have gotten stuck in august before but it involved a lot of cuervo and a river.

Makes sense. Never had that happen to me.

last sunday I was stuck baling 4 times, baled two rounds with the big tractor chained to the baling tractor, front axle on baling tractor has a bright spot worn on it from chaining on. bought a tedder because the ground is so wet that windrows just won't dry, top is dry turn it over and the dry soaks up moisture from ground while the top drys. hay is going to be expensive around here this winter.

Latest posts