Weather sites

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
I have used intellicast for years, may be a time for a change or at least a second opinion from another site.

Any suggestions on a good site?

don't know the reason you're changing but I don't use Intellicast either. I stopped using that service a couple of years ago because I could look out my window and get a better picture of the pending weather than they provided.

Alan":3n8884fl said:
I have used intellicast for years, may be a time for a change or at least a second opinion from another site.

You may as well use this one in Oregon after Nov.
[youtube]3Mk9TdyElh8[/youtube]

lavacarancher":js6ds264 said:
don't know the reason you're changing but I don't use Intellicast either. I stopped using that service a couple of years ago because I could look out my window and get a better picture of the pending weather than they provided.

Exactly why I want a new site to look at.

I use NWS. It is not smart phone friendly because there is no app. My wife has a couple weather apps on her phone, and I find a lag time between NWS updates and her apps updates; her apps being a couple to several hours later. NWS is not more accurate, but seems to offer the most expeditious updates to any changes. In the end it pays to become your own weather man and get info from as many places as you can.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.ph ... DrrUhstCM8

Alan":2xvg4rwq said:

Weatherbug. Now and then they screw up, but they are on more than they off.