Weather here

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Wow,don't Texas weather change :shock: It was 61 this morning!..last week it was 80 by 7:00 am and 105-107 by 5:00pm supposed to be only 90 at the higest today and mabe rain by Sat. Belive that one when I see it.. :( However,I still can't breath-something in the air-- Oh well, it'll pass..

I was runnign the disc without lots of dust. There is just enough water to make the ground perfect. This weather is wonderful after over 45 days or so of triple digit.

Tomorrow a.m. I will head up to Breckenridge and get some wheat, oats, and rye from Turner Seed. I am going to try some Hubam white sweet clover for the first time too. I am kind of anxious to see how that clover does.

I hope this late fortune of weather holds for a while.

You can count the spots the raindrops made in the dust here..no overlap..by the tv,got a good rain other side of Austin..and then there's El Paso :shock: Wha'd they get,2 years rain in a week?? "Ozone Action Day" When I can see the air,I don't need to breath it. :D

:( I just finished digging a pond, (actualy a tank) about 8 feet deep in a normaly wet spot. It was dry the whole way down.
I have alot of trees dying as well.

Latest posts