Weather and crappy luck

Help Support CattleToday:

I can't see anything at the link (requires facebook log in) but tornadoes in East Texas today. 5 dead and dozens injured in and around Canton Tx..
1493520247-tornadotracksnws.PNG

greybeard":akj2k0p7 said:
That tracked pretty close to hurleyjd's place. Hope he and his family made it thru ok.

5 Miles west of us no damage to us. Morning brought the photos of the damage in Canton and the area around Canton. One person dead was a rancher in his truck driving through his pasture.

dun":2qkvx47r said:
https://www.facebook.com/218122418328459/photos/a.383568798450486.1073741831.218122418328459/829958700478158/?type=3&theater
Horrible, It went all the way from my place up to the great lakes. I watched the radar all night. I hardly got enough rain until this morning. Just heavy wind, lightening and the begining of funnel clouds. Luckily they didnt turn into tornados.

Heck. I'm lucky. Thought I was unlucky when I lost five a few years ago. I'm feeling blessed.

You can really see the power of lightening when you see the hooves 30 feet from the carcass.

Dun, how much rain did you get? We got over 4 inches in just over 48 hours.. 14 inches for three weeks in April!!! Everything is saturated right now... we need a few weeks of no rain to dry out.
We had lightning hit right outside our home, no delay between hit and thunder, and we felt it! The hair raised on our arms when it hit... not fun, and scared me!

Fire Sweep Ranch":k57j4i2c said:
Dun, how much rain did you get? We got over 4 inches in just over 48 hours.. 14 inches for three weeks in April!!! Everything is saturated right now... we need a few weeks of no rain to dry out.
We had lightning hit right outside our home, no delay between hit and thunder, and we felt it! The hair raised on our arms when it hit... not fun, and scared me!
Yesterday and today we got 7 3/4 inches

Latest posts