Weaning Weights

Help Support CattleToday:

TXag,
For an Texas A&M graduate, you are incredibly dense and, quite frankly, very slow. Every thought to think maybe I had cattle during my TEENAGE years??? Yes! I had a few head of cattle here and there as I was GROWING UP.... NOW get off my case! I don't go around teling you want to do, about your past, or how to live, right? OF course not and you know it dang well.

greenpasture78 said:
TXag,
For an Texas A&M graduate, you are incredibly dense and, quite frankly, very slow. Every thought to think maybe I had cattle during my TEENAGE years??? Yes! I had a few head of cattle here and there as I was GROWING UP.... NOW get off my case! I don't go around teling you want to do, about your past, or how to live, right? OF course not and you know it dang well

Boy your cranky. :( :( Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? :lol: :lol: :lol:

greenpasture78":1vy953br said:
Every thought to think maybe I had cattle during my TEENAGE years??? Yes! I had a few head of cattle here and there as I was GROWING UP....

as you were GROWING UP? seems to me you're still doing that. most people in their late twenties are already established in careers, not spending five years in community college with no degree or job to show for it.

so, you're saying the "disabilities" appeared after your teenage years? because if not, that still doesn't explain why you were able to have cattle & still not hold a job.

frenchie, my picture is that gp doesn't even get out of bed in the mornings instead of his being a "get up & go" kind of guy.

txag":3qicgki6 said:
greenpasture78":3qicgki6 said:
Every thought to think maybe I had cattle during my TEENAGE years??? Yes! I had a few head of cattle here and there as I was GROWING UP....

as you were GROWING UP? seems to me you're still doing that. most people in their late twenties are already established in careers, not spending five years in community college with no degree or job to show for it.

so, you're saying the "disabilities" appeared after your teenage years? because if not, that still doesn't explain why you were able to have cattle & still not hold a job.

frenchie, my picture is that gp doesn't even get out of bed in the mornings instead of his being a "get up & go" kind of guy.

Uhhhhhhh....... I am in my mid 20's and my disabilites was from birth...did it answer your questions?

I live in south Alabama and use a Charlois Bull with Sante Getrudas and Charlois cows, what do you think the weaning weight should be and at what age should we wean them ? Cows all range in neighborhood of 900-1200 lbs We aren't really good at this have small herd. They are on Argentine bahai all summer and hay, feed and rye grass in winter. Thanks for any help
Brian

Latest posts