Weak Moment

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":vn69k9gj said:
Went and bought a little tractor today.

Did the dust and cobwebs choke everybody when you opened up that wallet? ;-)
Congrats on your new wheels! Enjoy

bball":15704r95 said:
Caustic Burno":15704r95 said:
Went and bought a little tractor today.

Did the dust and cobwebs choke everybody when you opened up that wallet? ;-)
Congrats on your new wheels! Enjoy

Almost fainted myself as my new tractor is an 07. The Mrs wanted one to do her yard work with.
She didn't like the 60 HP ones.

Have been thinking about a Kubota BX with a loader and a backhoe.Should be really Handy around the yard and farm. One thing that nearly has me convinced it would be really useful for digging fishing worms.'

Very handy. I'm 76 and can't do what I used to. I bought a Branson 2400 with loader back in 2016 for small jobs around the farm including getting into places the big ones won't fit, and working on places where the larger, heavier ones leave ruts. Also does smaller jobs like pull my hay rake and such. You'll find new uses for it frequently.

The wife keeps saying she wants one. I'll admit one would be handy that you could throw on a trailer and move around easily. Something you could do some mowing with, dig post holes and have a loader for small jobs and tight places.

I love my Baby Bota.... it's a 38hp and wonderful for bushoging trails as well as mowing the "yard" around the house. We also have a 50 which is a necessity for moving hay and heavy duty stuff. And now and then I have my son's 105,aka the Beast, with a Brown cutter on the back. That sucker will push over trees or cut them down...take your pick. Orange is such a pretty color.

callmefence":3dlf1h4t said:
Can't tell what HP it is. Nice little 4x4 tractor. It'll be good in your environment.
Great for hauling deer and hogs outta the thicket. :nod:

25 HP I was thinking the same thing especially with the food plots.

Latest posts