We think everything is fine

Help Support CattleToday:

As appalling as it is for them to tell them to get abortions, it is even more appalling that they did. The fact that you would murder a baby to keep your job says a lot.

As appalling as it is for them to tell them to get abortions, it is even more appalling that they did. The fact that you would murder a baby to keep your job says a lot.

I agree. At the same time I feel woman at such a young ago, starting a new career are more gullible. In 1997 people didn't go against the rules and laws, thinking for themselves as much as they do today.

If I see something as wrong I'll be the first person to stand up, quit, say something, ect. Most people aren't like this they are followers, afraid of losing their jobs, people seeing them badly for going against the grain, ect.

100 million... doesn't seem like enough. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 10 million a piece plus lawyers get third. I personally don't feel it should have been up to any employee to decide who wants child or advice somebody to have an abortion. Or worst to tell them where to go for it. 😓 It's sad to me. Knowing woman at such a young age need positive guidance and role models. I'm not disagreeing having children young wouldn't be hard. Or being a police officer raising a child very young wouldn't be hard.

I worked for a company I was the only person that worked there. I ran the store, by myself. The owner would work half days on Saturdays. Anytime needed I'd work Saturdays no problem. I'd work even when I was sick, cause nobody else was there to run the store. I'd gone in to work feeling really horrible a few times.... I'm not going to lie I'd literally barf all day and lay on the floor. Customer of course found it hilarious. For 3 years I didn't miss a day of work, never late. They paid me the minimum amount. I enjoyed working there. I enjoyed the customer mostly. It wasn't about the money definitely didn't have a future of moving up or making more money. I'd do my job, plus make up extra stuff to stay busy. I'd clean, clean the windows inside/outside, shampoo the carpets, ect. I had a miscarriage, I missed a day of work. After they hired this lady that worked at their other business I trained. They paid her $4 more to do my same job, I trained her to do. (I'm not dumb I knew what they were doing) They cut my hours, to part time a few days a week. A reliable source even told me, they told them they thought I would get pregnant again and quit. They ended up firing me. Wasn't long they closed the business. The owner told my step dad I was their best employee they ever had. I've had pass customer even now see me out in town come up talking to me about it, telling me how they missed me after I left. 😲 You can't control how people treat you.

When, how or if someone speaks out is usually determined by their personality. If they are passive they will take a lot of abuse and never say much. The aggressive person is usually the one who tell the passive one what to do.

We need to learn to be assertive. You have right and I have rights, and we don't need to stomp on each other!

Latest posts