We need rain in South Georgia

Help Support CattleToday:

1982vett":1hyooobt said:
Hey Caustic...Have you been watching that build up out across I-35...Been building since Sunday afternoon. Hasn't moved, just slowly getting "bigger". ? To soon to hope ? Just maybe ? An accidental 2 minute downpour ? Kinda got the right flow if it could just get pushed to the east.

Thats it seen three naked old cattlemen this afternoon doing rain dances in pastures. Wearing their hat of course.
At first I thought it was the fire ant shuffle.

Caustic Burno":yb8vohzt said:
1982vett":yb8vohzt said:
Hey Caustic...Have you been watching that build up out across I-35...Been building since Sunday afternoon. Hasn't moved, just slowly getting "bigger". ? To soon to hope ? Just maybe ? An accidental 2 minute downpour ? Kinda got the right flow if it could just get pushed to the east.

Thats it seen three naked old cattlemen this afternoon doing rain dances in pastures. Wearing their hat of course.
At first I thought it was the fire ant shuffle.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya know...maybe a flash flood would bury a bunch of them fire ants...They had it easy getting down deep with all these cracks in the ground....probably burrowed up 5 to 10 feet down. They are not really a problem right now.

I bet Jed wold give you all some of his water if you can dig a ditch from east Arkansas. He has 2000 acres under water. Some of it must be 10ft deep.

One extreme to the other....Farmers here are having to irrigate just to get the cotton up...corn is waist high, irrigated and tossling. Dryland corn maybe knee high and tossling.

Latest posts