we need a buy sell trade forum on here

Help Support CattleToday:

weeeeellllllllllll it could be for that...or stuff like tractors or calf pullers or ya know..just cool stuff ya wanna sell..long guns acan be sold thru usps to a local ffl if interstate otherwise buyer to seller...
antiwues..maybe animals too idk...

It would be nice but would also be a spam nightmare unless its restricted to folks that have been here a certain amount of time.

Perhaps we could just prefix a post "FS" on the existing board.. and put it in the most appropriate place.. like tractors, horses, etc board

skyhightree1":3h3c9ouu said:
It would be nice but would also be a spam nightmare unless its restricted to folks that have been here a certain amount of time.

I think sky nailed it. At least cowhand and it needs to be it's own board so not to clutter up the others.

Private Messages can get it done. I've bought some cows, donated some hay, sold some hay, bought a cattle trailer etc. All pm's. We have exchanged phone numbers now. Some of them don't even post here any more but they still stay in touch from time to time.

callmefence":2isjes87 said:
skyhightree1":2isjes87 said:

I think sky nailed it. At least cowhand and it needs to be it's own board so not to clutter up the others.
Whenever this comes up Macon will usually ask if there is someone willing to manage that part of the forum. Have never been any takers. When you could sell stuff on here it became a spammers and scammers delight. That's why it was eliminated.

I got some M-5 hats for sell Only 19.99 .....but wait that's not all , For a limited time only You will get a koosie for free and since you asked It has M-5 on it also, please send a self addressed stamped envelope with a cashiers check or money order

M-5":3gd95yz9 said:
Craig Miller":3gd95yz9 said:
I think you're leaving some money on the table here. You could easily get 24.99 for those

Sold , please send a check

It's in the mail so go ahead and ship the hat. I don't drink so you can keep the koosie and give it to one of you buddies.

Craig Miller":3rjntt1s said:
M-5":3rjntt1s said:
Craig Miller":3rjntt1s said:
I think you're leaving some money on the table here. You could easily get 24.99 for those

It's in the mail so go ahead and ship the hat. I don't drink so you can keep the koosie and give it to one of you buddies.

you want it done in red sharpie or black , I have other colors but there is a 10.00 upcharge

M-5":2vvsvsqu said:
Craig Miller":2vvsvsqu said:
M-5":2vvsvsqu said:

you want it done in red sharpie or black , I have other colors but there is a 10.00 upcharge

You two need a room, or a group hug? :lol: :lol: :lol:

M-5":957uhl4x said:
Craig Miller":957uhl4x said:

Do you do cash back on credit card purchases?
Accept bitcoin?
Are you the same guy that I sent my 25 cents and 1 Kellogs box top to in Battle Creek Michigan and never mailed me my genuine working model of the USS Nautilus atomic submarine?

Any chance I could get a set of them there Ginsu steak knives instead?

No Craig, that 404 is too hifalutin for me..on top of that, every time ya push the button, the front end falls off.. A 202 would be good enough.

M-5":2ro6xy0s said:
Craig Miller":2ro6xy0s said:
M-5":2ro6xy0s said:

Just according to what color the hats are. I don't mind paying a premium price for a premium product.

Craig Miller":1wjufryh said:
M-5":1wjufryh said:
Craig Miller":1wjufryh said:

Just according to what color the hats are. I don't mind paying a premium price for a premium product.

The Orange and blue ones will prolly have a little throw up stain cause the color to too close to the gaytors colors

dun":v2z2wmcp said:
callmefence":v2z2wmcp said:
skyhightree1":v2z2wmcp said:

Whenever this comes up Macon will usually ask if there is someone willing to manage that part of the forum. Have never been any takers. When you could sell stuff on here it became a spammers and scammers delight. That's why it was eliminated.

Oh I understand that's why you should block anyone who hasn't been around a bit. Kinda like the blue name. You would have a flood of folks joining just to advertise.plus spam. I've gotten business and gave business on contacts made here, but through private message.

It would be good I think for regular members to have a spot to openly trade. I volunteer skyhightree to moderate.

Nobody buy 5s hats...made my head itch.

Latest posts