We have RAIN

Help Support CattleToday:

Its raining here in Hood County too! Whooopeeee! Maybe I'll finally get to burn some brush piles tomorrow if they will temporarily lift the burn ban. Heck, we might even fire up the grill too if they will permit that as well. This whole county is likely to smell like Bar-B-Que tomorrow.

VanC":38i4t5gb said:
Glad to see you're getting what you need.

As for what I need, right now its some of that Texas BBQ. Send some my way. :D

You'll have to take a "raincheck" on that one. We have had two inches, which is awesome, but they still have the burn ban on. I have some brush piles that have been wanting to burn for months. Sheriff Dept says, "They won't convene until Monday to review...." NOW IS PERFECT

We can't even fire up the grill without getting a citation.

It also started raining a little here in Montague County Tx. fri about 5pm. not a whole lot but every drop was appreciated. Haven't checked this morn yet still dark outside. heard it thunder though.

Cal

I will have to apologize to the rest of us Texans. I have not washed my car for a good long time. I washed it very good Thursday. Had I known it would have given this type of rain in the Dallas area I would have washed it months and months ago.