We are not expecting anymore......

Help Support CattleToday:

That is wonderful news hd!!! I can imagine that you and yours are very excited! :banana:
I am assuming she is a Border? House training will be a breeze! Looking forward to seeing the pics. :nod:

congrats on the new puppy.i know youll enjoy training her.why dont you get her a buddy while your at it.

Someday I will talk you into an Aussie, I will bring her to you myself.
You can make me something good to bring home. ;-)

hd you had me going with the title to this thread. Anyway, glads to hear you're getting a new puppy. Can't wait to see the pics.

Larry

rockridgecattle":326jv066 said:
Congrats on the puppy.

We like Aussies. Looking for one too.

I'll send you my wife's, I hate that thing. Please keep an eye out for the UPS truck, it should be there first thing Monday morning.

HD - Congrats on the new pup! I had border collies the whole time growing up, they're neat dogs. Some of ours were crossed with english shepherds, those were the best. It's hard to find border collies around here that are calm, most are too hyper for my taste. I've got a blue healer now, she was a bit much at first but once she turned 5 or 6 she's a pretty cool dog - she's got a good personality. Aussies are just too needy for me.

Older pic of my healer and the wife's old aussie, she loved that dog:
Img_0111.jpg

This is more my speed:
Img_2678.jpg

Congratulations HD, thought for one minute you were expecting, but a pup is a good thing. hope you have many happy years with her.
cf....that Cat is just toooooooo cute. love it.

Are the other dogs going to be good mentors? With Bear helping train I had the best pack anywhere. All I had to do was point and say "Bad dog" and Bear would pin that one to the ground. After I lost him the Dobie took over.
When I was on my own things didn't go too well.

OOooh,she's a beauty! Mom looks like a real happy dog,doing what she was bred to do.

Congrats on the new puppy! Hope you have fun with her, she looks really cute.

Moma She looks a good worker..and pup a real cutie.
They are one of the dog breeds I like. a bit of trivia about the Border Collie is they come originally from Scotland around the Border of England. Hence the name Border.

Congrats HD!! It will some-what patch up the rough spots on the hole in your heart (((hugs)))

Very good momma dog, and a really nicely marked pup, she looks downright classic!

Best wishes with her!