Watusi cross cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

A good friend of mine has several Longhorn/Watusi and purebred Longhorn heifers I am going to look at soon, possibly even this evening. I will try to get some pictures. Where are you located?

Yea iv seen some on there but i have some watusi/longhorn cross heifers weighing from 400-600 and i was wanting to see if anyone else have pictures of any like mine.

Here's some Longhorn/Watusi crosses of varying degrees.
18 mo. heifer with heavy watusi influence.
watusi003.jpg

This one is 14 mo. heifer I bought her and a couple just like her they will be bred to polled hereford.Her Dam is a solid black longhorn.
watusi020.jpg

14 yr old cow. She still looks solid but her udder is showing some age. She is a calf a year girl.
watusi017.jpg

13 yr old steer full brother to cow in previous pic. He was weighed 3 yrs ago and was 2300 lbs probably 2500+ now. He's a pet.
watusi014.jpg

I know he has at least a couple for sale I will probably be picking mine up this weekend and will find out for sure. I know he has some red spotted ones he would sell and he is very fair on price. I will let you know. Also I think the first picture might be a steer, looking at too many that day I can't remember.

They are located in Wayne county Ohio. Sorry but I'm going to buy all the heifers he has to sell. I will let you know if I hear of any others though.

I will when I get them home. Sorry I couldn't get you some to buy but he was only selling a few and I couldn't turn them down.

Latest posts