Water

Help Support CattleToday:

TCRanch said:
snoopdog said:
I think it was 2009, when we sold the last cowherd. We went to hay production and did well through the 2011 drought, but we did NOT gouge anybody. Going to start cleaning it out in the morning with my dozer, at least the shallow end, we'll see how it goes.

Good luck. Hit the ONE spot in the south pond that wasn't completely dry during our drought. Fail!
Dang it TC! I literally have the same tractor, except 2wd, and the thought crossed my mind today about moving some of the mud so I could push it with the little dozer, dang, we all think alike. But I aint doin it now

Well, rented a mini ex last weekend, and with my cousin working it and me on the little dozer, we got it about half done. Finally got a dozer operator out yesterday, but it rained the night before , so pumped water with the trash pump {i can't believe I even did this} so he can get in. The mud in the center is almost 4 ft deep. Had my first set of twins yesterday tho! Good momma, I think she's gonna do alright, checking on her this morning.

snoopdog said:
Well, rented a mini ex last weekend, and with my cousin working it and me on the little dozer, we got it about half done. Finally got a dozer operator out yesterday, but it rained the night before , so pumped water with the trash pump {i can't believe I even did this} so he can get in. The mud in the center is almost 4 ft deep. Had my first set of twins yesterday tho! Good momma, I think she's gonna do alright, checking on her this morning.

Better post some pics on the show your calves thread!
Everyone loves twins!!

MurraysMutts said:
snoopdog said:

Better post some pics on the show your calves thread!
Everyone loves twins!!
I'll post pics, if I can still remember how. But, she left the one, so the better half is raising it now.

Wow that's a lotta dirt n mud!
Fun fun!

Poor mama. She dont know what shes missing

Someones gotta ask, bulls, heifers, or mix?
Good job on catching it early! I like a good bottle calf.

MurraysMutts said:
Wow that's a lotta dirt n mud!
Fun fun!

Poor mama. She dont know what shes missing

Someones gotta ask, bulls, heifers, or mix?
Good job on catching it early! I like a good bottle calf.
1 each

Latest posts