Watching the Super Bowl?

Help Support CattleToday:

Who are you pulling for in the Super Bowl?

• Giants

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Patriots

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Bring on the Daytona 500

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
I can't believe the giants won.Way to go under dogs.

Did you see that budweiser commercial with Hank.That was so cute.
Hubby missed the half time show got home too late from a job, he wanted to see Tom Petty.I popped in to watch the last 3 minutes left but had to go out to check my calf before it was over and missed the ending I guess it was pretty amazing Manning pulled it off again.

Congrats to all you NY Giants fans :banana: :banana: :tiphat: .

i to was for the giants.there was alot of unhappy people last nite.everyone figured new emgland would slaughter them.

TNMasterBeefProducer":3vdyqtpk said:
I also thought bellicheck showed no class by walking off the field when there was still 1 second left on the clock and headed back to the locker room and left his team out there on the field.

That was just weird. I've never seen a coach walk off the field like that.

Skyline that was exactly what I said to my wife when that jerk left the field before the game is over. In 2-3 years the patriots will be just another run of the mill team. I was rootin' for the Giants but didn't figure they had a chance. Tickled to death that they proved me wrong.

john250":39cgixdr said:
Coach Belichik's post game interview will keep me in a good mood until next season. His lips never moved, I swear.
I really don't like him. Does it show?

Amen! I thought that interview was a hoot. He had it coming to him....I believe it's called Karma.

Latest posts