Watching HSUS

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":15vmzjhh said:
http://humanewatch.org/

I went to Google last night and typed in "yellow tail hsus" and was amazed and what came up. From the Farm Bureau, Ducks Unlimited, crossbow hunters, college ag groups, farm alliances, pork magazines, as well as beef, and individuals, they've been all over Yellow Tail wines in the social networking sites. Someone here had posted about it, but seeing page after page after page of comments about HSUS was pretty impressive.

In addition, Pilot Travel Centers were listed on HSUS' site as a corporate sponsor. Seeing what happened to Yellow Tail, they almost immediately got their name/logo removed from the HSUS website and put out a blurb that they had NEVER donated money to HSUS.

From my browsing it looks like they've made a pretty good legal case against HSUS. I hope they can make it stick.

Frankie":3ixpc872 said:
From my browsing it looks like they've made a pretty good legal case against HSUS. I hope they can make it stick.

You're not the only one. I hope there are more troubles to come for HSUS as well as PETA.

In the meantime, we all can do our part to 'educate' the folks who really have no clue about animal ag. and try to re-educate those who have been poisoned by those dreadful organizations.

Katherine