Watch out Colorado

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
News tonight showed the people lined up today in Colorado to buy the legal weed offered there. And each resident is limtied to only 1 ounce a day. How will they stand this very small limit. :shock:
Who decided that anyone could possibly smoke an ounce a day. If they did they for sure could not drive to buy more. 3waycross, was you in that line?

kenny thomas":aulnlfzv said:
News tonight showed the people lined up today in Colorado to buy the legal weed offered there. And each resident is limtied to only 1 ounce a day. How will they stand this very small limit. :shock:
Who decided that anyone could possibly smoke an ounce a day. If they did they for sure could not drive to buy more. 3waycross, was you in that line?

Naw.........I grow my own. :cowboy:

Ok, dumb question. Now that its legal to buy it and smoke it is it also legal to grow your own? Probably not since they expect the taxes from it to bring in 67 million in the first year. Just like it is legal to buy and drink shine but not to make your own.

kenny thomas":4vjk9oci said:
Ok, dumb question. Now that its legal to buy it and smoke it is it also legal to grow your own? Probably not since they expect the taxes from it to bring in 67 million in the first year. Just like it is legal to buy and drink shine but not to make your own.

Far as I know it is. The Feds don't have a hand in it since it is still considered a class 3 narcotic. I haven't paid much attention to it since i don't smoke it.

............................................................................................................................................................much ;-)

kenny thomas":23ut7my6 said:
Ok, dumb question. Now that its legal to buy it and smoke it is it also legal to grow your own?

USDA will have get on this. We may need a quota system. Specialty crop insurance, grass feed certification, quality inspection, crop forecasts... at the very minimum.

Stocker Steve":870bsmth said:
kenny thomas":870bsmth said:
Ok, dumb question. Now that its legal to buy it and smoke it is it also legal to grow your own?

USDA will have get on this. We may need a quota system. Specialty crop insurance, grass feed certification, quality inspection, crop forecasts... at the very minimum.

Darn right, if the government doesn't get involved and tax it and license it and regulate it people will surely go blind.

If you're going to CO leave your guns at home but bring your bong/hookah

ga.prime":3ifc6bh3 said:
What's the pricing like on the weed and where does it come from?
I saw a new story about it, 325 an oz plus tax. That's for residents. Out of staters can only by 1/4 oz. There are licensed growers.

dun":3fq4bhke said:
If you're going to CO leave your guns at home but bring your bong/hookah

Finally someone who understands. Now that we can all be stoned most of the time it will make it easier for us to ignore the fact that the new gun laws don't stop a dam thing.

All the new laws and that idiot from the debate team bought a "legal" shotgun and went to school and killed a beautiful young lady a couple of weeks ago.

yep that's us, making progress(or is it spelled progressive) every day. I expect the re-education camps to be fully operational by the 4th of july :frowns:

ga.prime":2ydul4b4 said:
Very interesting. It will eventually spread to all states when they see the tax money it brings in.

Will this be covered under Obama care, or will you need to deduct the cost off your income tax as a medical expense ?

Jogeephus":3eokuce8 said:
Stocker Steve":3eokuce8 said:
kenny thomas":3eokuce8 said:

Darn right, if the government doesn't get involved and tax it and license it and regulate it people will surely go blind.

Could make for some interesting research projects for the land grant grad students :shock:

Stocker Steve":2pf2ddvf said:
ga.prime":2pf2ddvf said:
Very interesting. It will eventually spread to all states when they see the tax money it brings in.

Will this be covered under Obama care, or will you need to deduct the cost off your income tax as a medical expense ?
Neither, it's recreational not medical.

A few weeks ago they took applications to be a licensed grower here in Washington. There was a line of people getting their applications in.

Latest posts