wat do ya think of my heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

pearl101

Reaction score
03_08_09_061_cropped_sm.jpg

03_08_09_022_cropped_sm.jpg

03_08_09_077_sm.jpg

she is 3 months old what do you think???

I agree, she looks like a stout little buger. How old is she? Do you have any photos from the front or rear when she is set up? It should be interesting to watch her grow up. In that second picture she looks to have a heck of a rear quarter. Good luck with her!

Aside from being a terrific looking young heifer(!), to me she looks as if she has a terrific mamma! You have a fine prospect with this heifer, and I wish you good LUCK with her. Bear this in mind: Usually, one makes their OWN LUCK, by the things they do, and the effort they expend. LUCK doesn't just - - happen! The harder you work - the luckier you are!

DOC HARRIS

I agree (but I'm partial). Work hard with her and I hope she'll help put you through college. ;-)

Very nice, funcntional and pretty. Thats what Mrs Avalon keeps telling our boys. Bring home a girl thats not just pretty but one thats functional to. This one appears to be a real keeper!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":6kyp03ms said:
She looks real good. Have you shown them cow/calf pair yet? Is that what you are planning?
What's her sire & dam?
Thank you! No we haven't shown them cow/calf yet but we sure are planning on it! The calf is an Kenco Miley Cottontail x JS Burning up. the Dam is a L24 x Trademark!!! :)

I'm a little confused on the pedigree.
You say the calf is a Kenco Miley Cottontail x JS Burning up. the Dam is a L24 x Trademark!!!
Isn't this calf out of this dam? Is your dam JS Burning Up? I don't recognize Miley Cottontail or L24.

Ok lets get this straight! the calf is a Kenco Miley Cottontail x JS Burning Up. the dam Kenco Miley Cottontail is a L24 x Trademark! :banana: