Wasted time #2

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":3d0mqmoo said:
My peers would laugh you out of the complex on the bag licker part. Salaried and management positions don't qualify for the bargaining unit. The bargaining unit folks are the ones who generally want me to come in on the weekend and cover their backsides.

Are you talking about yourself in the OP?

So you are not union but go in to help the union's position? ( I got a lot of time for folks that put in time for labour rights, but do NOT agree with a lot of the direction some unions have taken ).

Maybe as time goes on you will be able to get your work done through the week like your peers. :lol2:

All meant in fun.

backhoeboogie":2chkml8h said:
AngusLimoX":2chkml8h said:
backhoeboogie":2chkml8h said:
You are a professional and get called in on weekends to resolve issues without pay. Others in the department never get called but they worry about what you are doing during the day.

You are a bag licker or a scab.

:D You should be able to do better than that. It is funny tho.

If your cows get out, do you tell neighbors they'll have to wait until Monday when you are back "on the clock?"

My peers would laugh you out of the complex on the bag licker part. Salaried and management positions don't qualify for the bargaining unit. The bargaining unit folks are the ones who generally want me to come in on the weekend and cover their backsides.

Ain't a dam thing wrong with stepping in, lending a helping hand to a friend and going on about your business. People look up to those kind of folks. :clap:

Latest posts