Wasn't it about not paying grazing fees?

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer

Reaction score
Funny how things change. That was then. Now it's about protecting the land???

I've tried to protect Gold Butte for a long time. And the reason we haven't been able to do anything to this point is that the Bundy boys and his pals. So that's why I'm grateful for the Antiquities Act. Because of this legislation and because of the fact that the Bundys are in jail, I'm going to reach out to the White House. And there's no guarantee we'll get it done. We'll see if President Obama will protect this area. He has the authority, as any president does, to stop this sort of destruction and stop it now.

Threats to our public lands are threats to our economy, our environment and our culture. When we preserve our lands, we preserve America, and that's what we're trying to do: Preserve this beautiful, beautiful place.

I say again, is this worth protecting? Is this worth preserving? Of course it is.

http://www.reid.senate.gov/press_releas ... wfTNe5Okwi

Yeah, I thought I read somewhere, back when it all started (from several sources) that it was all about non-payment of lease fees.

Hmmmmmm.....what a surprise, the "story" has changed. :roll: :roll:

Yes, something stinks all right!! :yuck:
Didn't I read somewhere that Reid's son is involved in something that wanted use of that land?? Solar energy or something like that?

ivanpah-fried-chicken-logo.png

This is one of of Harry's babies.
harryreidsolar.jpg

140528birds.jpg

I don't know if any of it is true from the Bundy deal to the Hammonds but I am certain without a doubt that we have some very corrupt people in our government with the power to do whatever they want uninhibited

Latest posts