Was that Beefy on Survivor?

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you think Beefy is J.T. from Survivor?

• Yes, Beefy's loaded now and fending off the chicks.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No, but they both look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

cfpinz

Reaction score
Due to Beefy's absense and similarities recently brought up in the look-alike discussion, does anyone else think that Beefy is J.T. from Survivor?

If you remember Beefy (or Beefcake as I'm told the Hollywood babes know him as) was going to star in that new Hogzilla movie that was going to come out. I think he was going to be the MacGyver-like hero who single-handedly kills the Hog with a Swiss Army knife and a coke bottle full of peanuts - or something like that. Anyway, I think this project fell through (I heard cause of The Beef's exorbitant salary and perk requirements) so he was probably in the Hollywood loop so he picked this gig up to pass the time and help pay for the drinks and wild parties he attends with those other celebrity types. Of course, this is all heresay and idle chatter which could be construed as gossip so ya'll don't go spreading any of this till we get the facts. ;-)

Beefy":khyqwaab said:
all i said was dancing banana.
Well, that's not what I saw. Someone edited it out.
Beefy":khyqwaab said:
stop pming me. i already blew my winnings on fertilizer.
:lol: If everyone promises not to harass you for money or whatever will you admit it again. Because your just going to get harasssed until you admit it or prove otherwise.

Latest posts