wart that grew to a lump

Help Support CattleToday:

joanne

Reaction score
hi,new here.glad i found this.

we bought a herford in april she was 6 mnths old. she had a two warts 1 on neck/jaw line other on shoulder. the neck one has now grown to be a hairless pink lump about the size of a ping pong ball
it's not soft like fluid filled.it has a stem then balls out. the one on the shoulder seems to be growing though it still looks like a wart.does anyone know what this is should i get the vet out?

She isn't going to like this. I'ld treat it like any wart I wanted to get rid of. Just rip it off, or crush it with pliers and tear it off. Then just wait and see if it comes back.

dun

I should rip off the one thats the size of a ping pong ball? but it's all pink skin it doesn't look like a wart anymore. i don't think i can do it, what will happen if i just leave it there? she's not for show actually she's for the freezer this fall
joanne

Truthfully, I can't do it either. I would get someone else to do it if I really wanted it done. We just leave them and let them go away by themselves. We used to do it, even had vaccine made from them and all that. My stomach apparantly isn't as strong as it used to be.
If they're warts they will fall of in time by themselves.

dun

joanne":18fx7bcn said:
I should rip off the one thats the size of a ping pong ball? but it's all pink skin it doesn't look like a wart anymore. i don't think i can do it, what will happen if i just leave it there? she's not for show actually she's for the freezer this fall
joanne

Latest posts