Warped View of Agriculture

Help Support CattleToday:

Howdyjabo

Reaction score
Read this on a response list to an article about Bidens new dog

J.Crobuzon April 14th, 2009 1:07 pm ET

PETA is funded by the big beef farms out in the midwest in order to make all animal rights people look crazy. If you were to try to put through a bill to get, say, chickens treated a little better in the breeding pens, PETA would come right up behind you and start screaming "GIVE CHICKENS THE VOTE!" You and PETA would both look dumb then, see?

Well I must be the dumb one because I do not understand what you are saying or what message you are trying to get across????????

I think you mean Obama's new dog. HSUS and PETA are questioning whether this is a true "rescue" dog, since it seems to have come direct from Ted Kennedy's trainer. Apparently, a paper trail has been constructed showing an intermediate "owner" who sent the dog back because of "incompatability" issues. Hence, the dog is a "rescue" dog.
It is a silly, silly issue--the sadder because it makes an issue of two girl's dog. I hope the girls actually get to spend time with the dog. We all need our dogs.
As far as that quoted letter--some people are just lost in the ozone.

Its Bidens new dog- he got a German Shepherd that looks like it may have come from a puppy mill. Him and the breeder are catching alot of flack.. The breeder is getting death threats from PETA fanatics.
Its a big deal in PA(where the pup is from)- theres lots of really bad puppy mills there. This one seems to be an upscale puppy mill :)

I just thought that comment was pretty funny.

Howdyjabo":2w1shwth said:

"Big beef farms in the Midwest fund PETA". Yeah, that's funny. I wonder where he considers the "Midwest" to be, and what he calls a "big beef farm".
I imagine he thinks the govt is covering up Roswell.

john250":hhwqlujv said:
Howdyjabo":hhwqlujv said:

"Big beef farms in the Midwest fund PETA". Yeah, that's funny. I wonder where he considers the "Midwest" to be, and what he calls a "big beef farm".
I imagine he thinks the govt is covering up Roswell.

arent they? :banana:

I saw a big ol UFO land in the field last night.Had the letters,ELVIS lit up on it and before I could get to it it turned into this huge pile of cow poop.
No doubt in my mind the government quickly steped in and did a cover up.

Cal

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh thats funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
too bad they have to leave their crap behind :shock: