WARNING: ALL YOU HARRY POTTER FANS!!

Help Support CattleToday:

cattleluvr18

Reaction score
ok so this really isnt funny but i kinda gotta chuckly at first.
so this lady was driving on a country road near a ruel town (well i guess all towns are ruel in nebraska) and she saw a tree that looked like one from harry potter and she decided to take a pic of it. :roll: then 3 guys came up and took off all her clothes put her in her trunk and left her. she made a whole with a crowbar to get some rain water to drink... finally after 3 days some guys heard her and rescued her. she was diabetic and is lucky to have gone so long with out her meds.

moral of the story....dont take pics of trees that look like harry potter :lol:

if she had a crowbar why didnt she just bust herself out? i mean she busted a hole in the car...
also, was this tree talking and moving?

Beefy":zgngtiyp said:
if she had a crowbar why didnt she just bust herself out? i mean she busted a hole in the car...
also, was this tree talking and moving?

Don't you know the tree in Harry Potter? I thinks it's call the "Wopping Tree," or something like that. That tree doesn't just move, it's beats the livin' daylights outta anything it can get to...it's lethal and mean...and very protective of its secrets. It is one bada$$ tree, let me tell ya'.

Alice

well if the tree is so great why didnt it get the damsel out of the trunk or kick some sense into the losers who put her in there to begin with?

Beefy":195w55fj said:
well if the tree is so great why didnt it get the damsel out of the trunk or kick some sense into the losers who put her in there to begin with?

'Cause the car wasn't at Hogwarts.

Alice

Alice":dm22apg0 said:
Beefy":dm22apg0 said:

'Cause the car wasn't at Hogwarts.

Alice

3.gif

Okay, I admit I am a curmudgeon but how did Harry Potter infiltrate the cattle forum? It's bad enough he's everywhere you look. Like I said, I admit it!

Green Creek":2n4at01r said:
Okay, I admit I am a curmudgeon but how did Harry Potter infiltrate the cattle forum? It's bad enough he's everywhere you look. Like I said, I admit it!

how did Harry Potter infiltrate the cattle forum?

Because he is a wizard with enormous power! :D

Alice

Green Creek":xz2b64hz said:
No faster on the draw than you Alice! :p

And I'll admit it...I have a crush on Harry Potter! :heart: And, Ron Weasley! :D

Alice

It amazes me how people go overboard with Harry Potter. My brother and neice came to visit a few years back, they each had a Harry Potter book, which they read, when I was doing chores, and when I got in, they had taken notes on the chapters, compared notes and analyzed each others notes for things they might have missed. What a hoot, I laughed my head off, only they didn't think it was too funny!

GMN

GMN":15tu5p22 said:
It amazes me how people go overboard with Harry Potter. My brother and neice came to visit a few years back, they each had a Harry Potter book, which they read, when I was doing chores, and when I got in, they had taken notes on the chapters, compared notes and analyzed each others notes for things they might have missed. What a hoot, I laughed my head off, only they didn't think it was too funny!

GMN

oh my goodness if i ever had any relation doin that i would disown them...im sorry but i cannot stand harry potter. over board is an understatement in that case.

anyway heard more info on it tonite and i guess she was actually getting back at her husband or ex husband or sometin. and yeah if she could poke a whole through her trunk i bet she could get it open. this is a really weird story i think. :roll:

cattleluvr18":33hldzdo said:
GMN":33hldzdo said:

GMN

oh my goodness if i ever had any relation doin that i would disown them...im sorry but i cannot stand harry potter. over board is an understatement in that case.

anyway heard more info on it tonite and i guess she was actually getting back at her husband or ex husband or sometin. and yeah if she could poke a whole through her trunk i bet she could get it open. this is a really weird story i think. :roll:

Well I thought being they were visiting they might like to come outside once when they were there, see the animals, etc... but they sat in the house analyzing Harry Potter, have to admit I thought it was bizarre, of course sometimes they are bizarre, kind of nice to visit ever few years, and suits me fine type of thing.

GMN

GMN":3jfigjgc said:
cattleluvr18":3jfigjgc said:
GMN":3jfigjgc said:

GMN

Well I thought being they were visiting they might like to come outside once when they were there, see the animals, etc... but they sat in the house analyzing Harry Potter, have to admit I thought it was bizarre, of course sometimes they are bizarre, kind of nice to visit ever few years, and suits me fine type of thing.

GMN

Much as I love Harry Potter, I think that is a bit over the top. I'd have been miffed...

Alice

While that wouldn 't be something I would do at least our brother and niece are doing something together that involves talking.. I've seen worse bonding things that parents do with kids...

IL Rancher":3dw41xga said:
While that wouldn 't be something I would do at least our brother and niece are doing something together that involves talking.. I've seen worse bonding things that parents do with kids...

good point!

Alice

I find the story of J.K. Robbins as amazing as the Harry Potter books
Also the woman that wrote Seabiscut-- She could only sit up for 20 min at a time,and she wrote a wonderful book..I just don't have the imagination,can't get the charicters to talk to each other

I agree the story line for the Harry Potter books is cool, to think when she first started writing, she did it as a source to help her family out from poverty, and was turned down by multiple publishers, bet they regret that now, because I believe J.K. Rowlings may be the biggest seller in history.

It is true reading is a good way to have promote family bonding, I just question when it was done, on their vacation to see us.

GMN

Latest posts