War On Women?

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, after a few months of radioactive exposure, one that glows in the dark has both it's good side and bad side...

I don't know anything about the maxi pads but I can tell you first hand about the electronic chips. We had to drop ship all electronic integrated circuits to a vendor who xrayed the devices, performed verification and validation tests and even delidded a small sampling to insure the circuits were what they were supposed to be and that they were made by the specified vendor. Not only would they mark the IC's with a p/n that had nothing to do with what was inside they even supplied used chips.

Coleman (or any other brand) lantern mantles are extremely high in background radiation.

Granite emits extreme amounts with some granite much higher than others. Yet people work in granite buildings. They put in granite countertops in their kitchens.

I store my lantern mantles way out of the house. Rad exposure to children has the most detriment. No granite countertops in my home - and I work at a nuclear power facility.

I knew I would get a few jokers - but I think the main point is we are not checking what comes into this continent closely enough and the quality is not there.

In fact in some cases it is down right deadly - ie - formula, dog treats and more.

I have started checking a lot of labels - you would be surprised at how many medical devices and medicines are made in this third world country called China

Cheers

Better get used to it. One third of most of the nations food supply comes from CA and our leaders here are pretty much saying "screw ag" during this drought. There are more than a few in our leadership that have said we can import all of our food so ag in the US is not needed and China as well as Mexico are the two main suppliers that they like to point to.
And for those of you who think our problem is only because we're in California, the water going out to sea in the delta is federal so you can help save your own food supply by writing a few letters.