War on Terror and various thoughts....

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenpasture78

Reaction score
War on Terror: Bush doesn't seem to grasp the meaning on War on Terror. I think when he fell off his bike and fell down while jogging has cracked a few more places in his brains.... Anyways, Bush keeps defining Iraq as part on War on Terror. The definition of War on Terror is to hunt and execute all terror networks or cells in countries that supports TERRORISM. The objective of the game is to hunt down dead or alive all members of terrorists in all known terrorist groups (all unknown ones will be executed once we get more information). The war on Iraq does not fit the definition under the rules of War on Terror. Heck ya they did had a small Al-Qaida cells in Kurdish terroitory of Iraq (which Saddam had zero interest in becuse he hated all Kurds) When we moblized our troops into the land of sand and filth (Iraq), we met with Irregulars, REPUBLICAN Guards, regulars, mujaheeden, and an militia army..we did not meet a large contingent or regime full of terrorists (mujaheeden was an invented terror group that was formed at the last minutes but they didn't last for long...half a year maybe?). Okay, when our troops reached outskirts of Baghdad, Bush claimed there will be biological and chemical weapon attacks..we used caution (because we believed BUSH!) and invaded and sack Baghdad.....no biological and chemical weapons were ever used because there was NONE (still there is none!) We will never finde the mass arsenal of WMD's Bush and Powell kept preaching during their speeches before the war began. I wish he would stop using War on Terror and Iraq in same sentence because neither had any connections....
BTW, the first thing our troops done was secure the oil fields but not the homes of people and valuables from museums....Bush could care less... And another thing most government buildings were bombed during the "Shock and Awe" attacks except for one: The Ministry of Oil building.
Eric: Listen to Eric, he seems to have a realistic approach on the topic. He has set examples and situations as realistic as possible. But most of back up on him with ranting and insults. Possibly because you can't find any good examples that Bush has done realistically....
Bill Clinton: when he was President, he raised the minimum wages TWICE . HOw many times has Bush raise the minimum wages? none.
plan to talk about Welfare but I must go....

You should watch the news, or educate yourself on the issues in some manner. Watch what Kerry says tonight. Kerry would have our troops under UN control if he were president. I am glad we have a president who does what is right even if the Germans and French disagree.

greenpasture78":2iemsel0 said:
. HOw many times has Bush raise the minimum wages? none.
plan to talk about Welfare but I must go....
Good. We been waiting months to hear yousay that. You gonna pick eric up and take him with you.
Enjoy yourselves. Don't forget Bour bell Bottoms, Cowboy Boots and Cowboy
Hat gold chain and Ear Rings. Oh BTW bring erics CD with the howard stern
broadcasts on it.

Thanks
Bye :lol: :lol: :lol:

greenpasture78":a08769u7 said:
The war on Iraq does not fit the definition under the rules of War on Terror.

must be in the same book as the "rules of genetics"

Great we want a bunch of useless fools who cant get real jobs (UN ) Useless nationals, determining where our troops go, you don't take the most powerful weapon in the arsenal and hand it to the least responsible individual, you hand it to the one who is most responsible and trust worthy

In my mind anyway, many of the countries that belong to the UN, can don't defend themselves, nore can they even support themselves with their own poor economy, if they could, they would not need our money nore our food, that we send free of charge,

Unlike them, they require that we meet their conditions when we ask for help, we have to jump through their hoops, meet their requirements, maybe we should be darn careful who we give aide to.

Best I can tell the world would be a better place if we let lots of THEM UN folks just die off from starvation, at least we would not have to continue looking over our shoulder to see who the next back staber would be, and I do feel we need to increase the use of Execution of War criminals

We can't worry about hurting feelings, you can get over that, it is hard to get over being dead

WE MADE THEM ANGRY, sorry but you Shi* in the Wrong mess Kit, MESS with the BULL be prepared to take the horns. There are people over there who are a threat to us, have killed US personel, they need to be removed

Racial Profiling, DAMN Right, it is Midle Eastern Muslems that are the threat, so that is who we go after, Not: Black, White , Asian, Mexican, Indian, American Indian (although they have a right)

txag":20rf2yh9 said:
greenpasture78":20rf2yh9 said:
The war on Iraq does not fit the definition under the rules of War on Terror.

must be in the same book as the "rules of genetics"

I am still waiting for his "rules of genetics explanation" about those dwarf angus. But he said he's gone. I guess we'll have to wait.

Nah. That's OK, we'll just have to miss out on that information.

Michelle,

Do you want to run for President? Please :?:

certherfbeef":k7ihu7d6 said:
Michelle,

Do you want to run for President? Please :?:
We will run Michelle for President Bush's next term is over in 2008.
She will have my support.!!! :) :) :) :)

Welfare: I do agree with some of you that the Welfare is skimming our hard earned tax dollars on bums, junkies, immigrants, and trailer trash lazy people... There is very good people out there who are just having terribly bad luck or other unfortuate events happened to them (lost house, lost possession from natural disasters or fire, etc..) But remember the Welfare system is not free! Over time, they must pay back to the Welfare system...even bums and lazy ass people must pay back or they will ge charged with Welfare fraud! The welfare system does need a complete overhaul! With the brand new complete overhaul in its system, at each new applicant they must do an extended and complete background check! If they have an criminal/drug police records, they do not qualified. If they were not born in America (proof of birth certificate), they do not qualified. They must show proof that they are going through an employment agency. At the end of the month, they must show proof they are still going throug the employment agency.... if they don't, they do not qualified. As I said earlier, there are people out there with really bad luck. An example: In California, they have the "Three Strikes and You are Out" law. Well this one woman have three kids and had a job (she was not getting paid very well) but kept getting arrested for writing bad checks. After the third times, she is automatically sentenced to prison for life for writing bad checks! During the trial, the judge asked her why she keeps writing bad checks and her response (close but pretty accurate) was "Your Honor, I had to feed my kids, they are starving! I will do anything to feed my kids even if I have to go to jail for it!" And she explain to the judge that she tried to get on Welfare but couldn't because she was "earning too much money" therefore she couldn't qualified for welfare! if she had too much money, she wouldn't write bad checks! Now they put her into jail for doing the right thing (even though it was illegal)? What is she suppose to do? Let the kids starve? Guess who raise the kids? The state.... Alas, the state runs the welfare system, now the kids are in the system. They could've been in the system via welfare without losing their mother... On a flip side , I'd once knew a family that does absoulety nothing except the mother/grandmother (same person). They will do anything to take advantages of the government systems (and the homeless too!). There is 8 people crammed in this two bedroom apartment (a very nice apartment I must say...one of their advantages). The mother/grandmother, the father/grandfather, one of their daughter and son-in-law, and four grandkids. There is another daughter that doesn't live there but does smooch off momma's money besides she's always in jail. The father/grandfather is the world's biggest asshole..he abuse his wife continuously and the daughter takes advantages of it. The best thing happened to her was the death of the father (drug killed him..his heart quit..). Anyways, none of the adults work except the mother/grandmother. Every Friday is her payday and the whole clan is waiting for her outside her work...its payday. Payday means buying drugs. No only are is she getting a working wages, the family lives on welfare! They used your hard earned money that goes into Welfare to buy drugs! Not only are they fat and lazy, they are junkies! These are the second and third generation family...the grandkids are following the path of their parents and grandparents..they will serve times in jail and do drugs and smooch off on welfare because its the only thing they know! Does this change your insight about Welfare?
Al Sharpton: The other night at the DNC, Al Sharpton made a 20 minutes speech. Now I never had liked the guy because he is too much of a leftist but that night he made some very interesting points! His first point that I like the most is this: The Republican party is the party of Abe Lincoln and Frederick Douglass. When Abe Lincoln signed the Emanicipation Proclamation, he promised the blacks ater the war and the slaves are freed, all slaves will be given 40 acres and a mule.. Well the war ended and the slaves are freed but no 40 acres and a mule promises were kept.... He mentioned Herbert Hoover but I don't know why..... he also mentioned something very interesting about WWII and war on terror. During WWII, it took US and allies less than 1000 days from the times they landed on the beaches to Normandy to the marches into Berlin to the collaspe of the Nazi Party. The war ended... It is almost 1000 days since 9/11, and the War on Terror has not achieved much of their goals (he didn't mentioned this but it is because we are too busy in Iraq securing Bush's oil and nothing else).... There are still numerous terrorist networks around the world that needs to elimiante....so far we had partly, not fully destroy the Afghan Al-Qaida network....that is about as far as we gone in the War on Terror).
Now lets hear the Defendent's arguments and maybe a closing statement?

PS who in the Hell invited Bob Graham to the DNC? MY GOD! That guy is very BORING! I'd actually fell asleep during his speech! He would've made a verrrrrrrryyy boring President! Thank God he lost the primary! I do hope for a speedy recovery (he was very ill last year and still looks a bit pale)..

Wow green p , Where to begin?
Now , are you saying that the welfare system has all ready been overhauled, and that a person that has acriminal record can not apply?
If that's the case , your second welfare family has a girl that you are talking about that is in and out of jail??

By the way , you sure do seem to know alot about welfare , when does your check arrive??? :D

Al Sharpton: I saw a show called 10 myths , It was on a couple of months ago. One of the myths was that rich people should pay more in taxes.
Well they were interviewing your buddy Al Sharpton, They asked him if the rich needed to be taxed more , and he said oh yes they are not being taxed enough, So the guy asks Al how much the rich should be taxed?

This is so funny!! Your buddy Al jumps up and says well I think that they should be taxed at least 18%. The guy that's doing the interview says "WOW did you know that the rich are all ready being taxed 28%?"
It actually made Al Sharpton speechless!! So any thing that you have to say about Al Sharpton I'll take with a 50 pound bag of salt"!

Yes , Abe Lincoln promised the slaves 40 acres and a mule.Did Abe finish out his term??

Nope , I believe he went to a play, and didn't get to watch the end of it.
By the way ,if Lincoln was a republican ? Was he shot by a Democrat? My history is kind of fuzzy there!
:cboy: :cboy: :cboy:

What sharpton said was "we got the 40 acres, didn't get the mule,but we're going to "ride this donkey as far as it will take us". (Speaking of the democratic party of course.) I'm sure in reference to welfare,and reparations. If kerry is elected and they tax us for reparations,I predict that there will be blood in the streets.

SPRINGER FARMS MURRAY GRE":23qp2j0w said:
What sharpton said was "we got the 40 acres, didn't get the mule,but we're going to "ride this donkey as far as it will take us". (Speaking of the democratic party of course.) I'm sure in reference to welfare,and reparations. If kerry is elected and they tax us for reparations,I predict that there will be blood in the streets.

I'm ready to pass the ammo

no no I said the welfare system NEEDS an serious overhaul! It needs to eliminate anyone with a criminal records. Actually the girl don't have any children of her own but she smooches' off her Momma's welfare money (she no longer does because when hubby died, she got the HELL away from her crazy daughters, now the jailed daughter rely on her baby sister...).
I've known the mother for most of my life because she worked for a relative of mine for over 25 years, so I been around and seen her situations through work and what she told all of us (plus she comes to work with bruise).....when hubby died, she quit...

SORRY boy but I am not on welfare. I live off Social Security because I have several physical disabilities, which prevent me to do many types of jobs (plus I live in small town..). I am quite depress because I am a working man and I sit around home growing antsy.... that is why I have time to visit this nice webboard..

Never said Al Sharpton was my buddy....reread my post under the heading Al Sharpton...read the first few lines... Hes a leftist therefore I don't like him.

Well, when a President makes a promise to the people, he better keep it! Even if he was shot, the next President (which had to be the assprick Andrew Johnson) must keep his predeccor(sp?)'s promise!

why are you guys argueing over something that happened over 100 years ago? i just got one thing to say to you and Al Sharpton and every black person on welfare, GET OVER IT. you are not slaves like your ancestors were. get out and get a job and quit being lazy and that includes every person on welfare whether they are black, white, brown, red, purple, or green.
i think i might agree with GP, my gosh i just said that, on the welfare. every thing you said minus the bad checks. there is no excuse for bogus checks, write one get overdrawn and then gotta pay service charges for what? 20 bucks worth of food and now your paying $100. i am sure there were other ways for this woman, but what do i know.

greenpasture78":3hcb579v said:
SORRY boy but I am not on welfare. I live off Social Security because I have several physical disabilities, which prevent me to do many types of jobs (plus I live in small town..).

You are very misguided if you have yourself convinced that you're not on welfare. There's no way in Hell that your sorry 25 year old ass has ever worked enough to pay enough into Social Security to be living off of it now. If it wasn't for those of us that pay, you'd get nothing! You should have to give up your computer and Internet access to help pay your way.

Call it what you want. The truth is that you are a drain on Society. You're wasting oxygen and resources that could be better used by higher forms of life like skunks and fireants. And you sit there and wag your sorry tail for the liberals that make it possible for you. You're nothing but a WELFARE BITCH and you know it!

Texan,
I am not on RETIREMENT Social Security. If you think there is only one type of Social Security and its Retirement, It is a good evidence you are truly misinformed are poorly verse in your news education. Your lack of knowledge for things far and beyond your nose explains a lot why you support Bush! Anyways, I am on SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME or know as SSI. Look under Disability and SSI on their website: http://www.ssa.gov/ I am in their Ticket to Work Program that Bill Clinton has created!

[SORRY boy but I am not on welfare. I live off Social Security because I have several physical disabilities said:
Your not as depressed as I am about you being on wellfare. Does your disability keep you from doing every type of work....like working on the computer or trading on ebay ? Get some selfrespect and get a job.

[ I am in their Ticket to Work Program that Bill Clinton has created![/quote]

well when are you going to work?? if you can sit at your computer all day you can get a job doing the same . you need to get off the internet and sell your computer and send the money back , it seems your SSI check is to much.. you are over paid........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts