Want to try something new?

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
We're playing with a piece social networking software for cattletoday. If you have a couple of minutes, register and try it out. If we decide to keep it there will be a chat room and some other features like photo album, video uploads (like U-Tube) that are not there now. It's just a raw out of the box trial run.

Just give me a feel if you would use it.

http://cattletoday.com/sn/home.php

OK Macon, a bunch of us have joined but it is wayyyyyy confusing, like how to update status and to reply to a PM..

HELP PLEASE because I think a chat room might be really utilized here as a lot of us have become actual real life friends and wouldn't mind visiting once and a while..

hillsdown":3avakr68 said:
OK Macon, a bunch of us have joined but it is wayyyyyy confusing, like how to update status and to reply to a PM..

HELP PLEASE because I think a chat room might be really utilized here as a lot of us have become actual real life friends and wouldn't mind visiting once and a while..

To update your status click on "Whats New" and you will see a box that says my status and within that box there is a thing that says update, click on that. Hope that helps.

M Gravlee":4tpxzakb said:
If we decide to keep it there will be a chat room and some other features like photo album, video uploads (like U-Tube) that are not there now.
How is that any different than Cattle Today?

Beefy":petahtgr said:
it looks liek facebook...
Kinda sorta does....(my daughter talked me into the FB thing and it really has been kinda fun, found some folks I had not seen/heard from in many many years)... but anyway probably like everything else, once you get used to it or learn how it works ya like it. Then it gets changed! :lol: :wave:

Latest posts