want to buy

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
a rock,,, seems that folks a pay thousands for em,,seen a feller at lunch just sold two boulders for 3000.00.. :???: and the country is broke, people are losing homes,, no jobs.. makes me want too beat my head againts a rock..... but im afraid id damage it :cowboy:

alacattleman":wkl0auf8 said:
a rock,,, seems that folks a pay thousands for em,,seen a feller at lunch just sold two boulders for 3000.00.. :???: and the country is broke, people are losing homes,, no jobs.. makes me want too beat my head againts a rock..... but im afraid id damage it :cowboy:

bammy...lawn and garden landscaping companies have the things piled up. People go in and buy them by the pound and put the in the yard etc. Looking around at one of my places I figure I must be pretty darn well fixed if I can just get somebody to load and haul them off and pay for them.

I could understand maybe paying for a rock with some very unusual characteristics but for a normal, plain, run of the mill rock?? sheeesh anyway...

we get some very unusual rocks up here in NW Minnesota because of the glacier history. We gave my son Nick a rock with a quartz vein through it that forms a capital H for his last name.... it's quite rare and I will try to find a picture of it to post on here. We also have some in the rock gardens at my Mother-in-laws home that have veins forming a cross.
I'll get a picture of that one and post that too!

happy Rock hunting! :)

LazyARanch":1goh69ag said:
I could understand maybe paying for a rock with some very unusual characteristics but for a normal, plain, run of the mill rock?? sheeesh anyway...

we get some very unusual rocks up here in NW Minnesota because of the glacier history. We gave my son Nick a rock with a quartz vein through it that forms a capital H for his last name.... it's quite rare and I will try to find a picture of it to post on here. We also have some in the rock gardens at my Mother-in-laws home that have veins forming a cross.
I'll get a picture of that one and post that too!

happy Rock hunting! :)
happy rock hunting...??? you aint been to north alabama have you..we dont hunt em,,,, we raise em
:cowboy:

I was talkin' about the UNIQUE kind of rocks... :lol2:

YOU know... the ones you 'NEEK up on? hehe :p

we don't have to go hunting for the average rock up here either, we fall over them everywhere we go!! :nod:

wasnt nothing unique about these,,, their headed to a buddhist temple in north carolina :???: when the he%$ did hillbillies start practicing buddhism

alacattleman":2kw6mc2w said:
wasnt nothing unique about these,,, their headed to a buddhist temple in north carolina :???: when the he%$ did hillbillies start practicing buddhism

Free meals?????

TexasBred":mgj3bj2h said:
alacattleman":mgj3bj2h said:

Free meals?????

That sounds good to me as long as I don't have to pick up a darn hibachi grill with my forearms.

Latest posts