Want to buy a FRANCHISE?

Help Support CattleToday:

There used to be a woman who lived right by I35. Her husband was a trucker and while he was gone she used to mow her place topless. Right there by the hiway! I talked to several people who knew the husband and they said he didn't know anything about it. They split up after one of the neighbors starting crossing over the back fence for visits.

Man, I think someone could make a pot of money around here with a business like that. Lots of women around here mow in their bathing suits anyway. But they don't look like that.

Lammie":2miy8q1u said:
Man, I think someone could make a pot of money around here with a business like that. Lots of women around here mow in their bathing suits anyway. But they don't look like that.

You should get you some girls and give it a try. Think of the "Fringe" benefits those girls could earn. :lol:

flaboy?":1h3274lp said:
Now Mike, I am wondering how you managed to find that web site? :lol:
While looking for someone to cut my grass! :lol:

I take personal interviews before I hire that job out. :p

Me and a partner talked about goin' into a business like that years ago. Didn't work out though. He ate up all the profit line.

He said we could run the business by hand 'till we got it started but I didn't like that idea either.

Dang, I just picked up a new lawn mower last Friday night. I could have hired that. :shock: :lol:

MikeC":2gg5wi18 said:
Lammie":2gg5wi18 said:

You should get you some girls and give it a try. Think of the "Fringe" benefits those girls could earn. :lol:

No thanks. I hate yardwork. I get to sit and stare at my husband mowing on his Cub Cadet, shirtless, beer in hand, beer belly hanging over his Burmuda shorts. He's hot, I'll tell you what. The things people in their forties think are sexy! :oops:

You keep your nekkid lawn mowers. I got Steve! ;-)

Lammie
No thanks. I hate yardwork. I get to sit and stare at my husband mowing on his Cub Cadet, shirtless, beer in hand, beer belly hanging over his Burmuda shorts. He's hot, I'll tell you what. The things people in their forties think are sexy! :oops:

You keep your nekkid lawn mowers. I got Steve! ;-)[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luckily I don't have to look at anything like that.My hubby doesn't mow the lawn ;-) .

Miss Daisy":cu6hp1n4 said:
i see you have dug up one of my former employers... :lol:

Yep. Reminds me of them good ol' days watchin' Miss Daisy cut the grass up here.She was my "Zero Turn" hero.Miss Daisy, you still got that rebel Flag bikini?

They had them gals down in Nashville on the news last Friday nite,Cuttin' some fellers yard I'm fixin' to contract some of them IF it rains again.

She could have bought a riding mower for what she invested in that chest. Or does the homeowner (until his wife reads the checkbook) provide the mower? I'm not sure they were clear on that.

Man they beat us to it. Some of my emplowees were just talking about that idea the other day. They came up with a great slogan ...."cuttin yo grass with a fine lookin @$$!"

Latest posts