Want a loan for low income housing?

Help Support CattleToday:

perda04

Reaction score
Tell the Acorn housing representative you are a prostitute and the loan is for a brothel.

After Census Severs Ties, ACORN May Face Scrutiny of Housing Grants

The hidden-camera videos, released this week, showed workers in two separate ACORN housing offices apparently helping a couple posing as a pimp and prostitute evade the IRS and apply for an illegal housing loan for a brothel. A 25-year-old independent filmmaker, James O'Keefe, posed as the pimp in the undercover expose, which was conceived by a friend, 20-year-old Hannah Giles, who posed as a prostitute.

ACORN chief organizer Bertha Lewis claimed that the videos capturing her former workers were "doctored, edited, and in no way the result of the fabricated story being portrayed by conservative activist 'filmmaker' O'Keefe and his partner in crime."

"I am appalled and angry; I cannot and I will not defend the actions of the workers depicted in the video, who have since been terminated," she said

NY Post

"Honesty is not going to get you the house," a loan counselor at the offices told two activists posing as a mortgage-seeking pimp and prostitute.

"You can't say what you do for a living."

I loved the ACORN supervisor's response, that the film was edited, dubbed and a complete fiction and Oh, yeah, we fired the employees in question.
The employees are innocent--but we fired them. I think the employees could have a legal case here, although I doubt they'll press it.

A lawsuit would open their books for public scrutiny. Probably not in their best interest.

"You should claim the El Savordian minors you smuggle in as dependents". Like a Saturday Night Live skit.

This enterprise is shovel ready for a RICO prosecution.

The "independent" investigation should look at ties to organized labor unions.