Wanna know how to slow down time

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
Fill your house with toddlers, nice sunny day out with tons of things you need to be doing, mother in law comes over to help and again talks about how she was poor as a child, and that my friends is how you make time stand still. I cant believe its just 3pm, feels like a few days have gone by..lol.... and its just 3.

cowgirl8":15rwwfwr said:
Fill your house with toddlers, nice sunny day out with tons of things you need to be doing, mother in law comes over to help and again talks about how she was poor as a child, and that my friends is how you make time stand still. I cant believe its just 3pm, feels like a few days have gone by..lol.... and its just 3.
We kept a 4 YO and a 2 YO grand children last week for 3 days. That made time move backward almost. Spent most of my time on the back 40 drinking beer.............actually they were pretty good.

I watch my grandkids on Fridays. Our son who works on the ranch, brings his 2 yr old here because the sitter who keeps him during the week only watches kids 4 days and not on Fridays. His wife is a school counselor. So, they needed someone once a week to watch him. I volunteered and figure if I have one kid, a few more isn't anymore work. Then my MIL is bored and offers to help. BUt it ends up I take care of all of them. It does try my patience....believe me, when she starts in on how she was poor as a kid any time I mention anything about my childhood, its all I can do to keep from just filling her in on my childhood. But i'm not like that. That was just the first 18 years of my life and I've vowed to never repeat it. BUt, she's blamed everything on the childhood she's had and I hear about it EVERY TIME i'm around her. Bless her heart, she's a dear woman, but DAMM... don't get me started....i'm so stressed out on Fridays. Down to 2 kids now, so its winding down until next Friday...

TexasBred":14g077o1 said:
cowgirl8":14g077o1 said:
We kept a 4 YO and a 2 YO grand children last week for 3 days. That made time move backward almost. Spent most of my time on the back 40 drinking beer.............actually they were pretty good.
I may run to the back 40 and slog down a beer before the day is over...lol....I've earned it

Take a cross country car trip with a chain smoker. That'll slow things down.
Go on a 3 day hiken trip in a pair of cheap plastic cowboy boots.

Bigfoot":u18r2fkb said:
Take a cross country car trip with a chain smoker. That'll slow things down.
Go on a 3 day hiken trip in a pair of cheap plastic cowboy boots.
Take a trip with a non smoker.. that'll do it too

greybeard":hnlczsnj said:
Inversely, a foolproof way to speed up time is to turn 60 yrs old.
Exactly..... I don't like how time flies now. I remember how the weeks seem to last forever. Maybe its I don't look forward to my birthday, or holidays for that matter.