Wanna invest in this?

Help Support CattleToday:

greenpasture78

Reaction score
One of my dreams/idea is to open an empty lot (or land) sheep grazing business. Sheep are "close to the ground" grazers and are easy to herd and to load and unload from/to trailer. I thought of goats but they are tricky animals and love to climb things... Many lots have junk in it and the goats would climb it and get out. I will haul sheep to various empty lots, land, highway median or shoulders to graze it down to prevent fires (it will save a bundle for the private owners, the city, and the fire department). Personally, I don't have the money to start it because it is a lot to get started. Here is the things I need your investments money:
2 trucks with hitches
2 trailers (one flatbed and one stock trailer)
sheep
to hire someone to build portable fences and corral (easy to carry and lightweight. the barbed wire fence takes too long and private owners would hate me if I dug into their ground!).
portable water tanks
Water tank for back of one of the truck
start up cash for hired hands
winter pasture (hopefully I can haul them to land/lots in warm climate during winter time)
It will probably be a bad investment because the sheep prices isn't very strong and I will probably go broke but at least I will be working! Remember even if Iam working and my monthly earnings is under 2,000 dollars, I am still on SSI.
This will probably never happen but its a good dream that I dream of for every night for the past two years.. I was afraid to present this because someone else might steal the idea and ruin me personally. If you are serious about this, please PM me! Thanks!

you are a JOKE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

greenpasture78":2cytx1cv said:
I was afraid to present this because someone else might..........ruin me personally.

Don't be afraid. There's nothing to ruin!

Greenpasture, two words

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you going on with your BS sounds like an immature 12 year old. there is a woman around 40 years old working at sonic as a car hop. and you think it is embarrassing. find something interesting to do with your time, maybe you could babysit someone's dog :?: :?: :?:

I posted something similar to this for cows but I was joking. Don't forget to buy yourself a set of velcro gloves. I can see it now. 'Oregon-Where the men are man and the sheep are nervous'.

eh well.......it was worth a shot, a long shot. Oh well I will continue to live off your tax dollars..... I thought you wanted me to work? Guess not. Let seee....hmmmm....what should I do with your money today? hmmm....

Latest posts