Wanna a new 'flatscreen'.....................

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
http://abc13.com/news/woman-steals-flat ... ss/479028/

Surveillance video caught a woman shoplifting a TV from a store by stuffing it up her skirt.

Police in Costa Rica are looking a woman and her friend who apparently kept watch while she quickly flipped up her skirt and tucked a boxed television between her legs. Then she strolled out quite normally.

Neither of the women has been caught.
Map My News

I will try to be nice, where did that tv go, when she walked off she did not appear to be holding it with her legs, that is a new meaning to stick this up your : :banana:

Talented woman. If she would agree to have a mess of children I'm sure DotGov would reward her for each and every one of them.

Jogeephus":2e6vxsg4 said:
Talented woman. If she would agree to have a mess of children I'm sure DotGov would reward her for each and every one of them.

Joe do you realize you said that even before the prez could say it himself last night?? You must have a bit of that ESP.

TexasBred":12110zbp said:
Jogeephus":12110zbp said:

Joe do you realize you said that even before the prez could say it himself last night?? You must have a bit of that ESP.

Scary shyt ain't it? Have too many pets you can't feed and the Humane Society is all over you. Sherriff will come out and get you. Have too many young'uns you can't feed or clothe and they send you a check and give you a free phone so you can keep in touch with the baby's daddy.

cowmilker":3adv5wex said:
Hard to keep up with those daddies....sort of like that ol' gal talking about eating a can of beans. Impossible to know which bean made you poot. :shock:

TexasBred":11w9aj6c said:
cowmilker":11w9aj6c said:
Hard to keep up with those daddies....sort of like that ol' gal talking about eating a can of beans. Impossible to know which bean made you poot. :shock:

Maybe I should never buy a flat screen. It could have been pooted on.

Jogeephus":1zelk6py said:
TexasBred":1zelk6py said:
Jogeephus":1zelk6py said:

Scary shyt ain't it? Have too many pets you can't feed and the Humane Society is all over you. Sherriff will come out and get you. Have too many young'uns you can't feed or clothe and they send you a check and give you a free phone so you can keep in touch with the baby's daddy.

Jo, this reminds me of the joke where a woman goes into the welfare office to apply for assistance. The clerk asks her how many kids she has? The welfare recipient says 14. The clerk ask their names to which she replies "Rufus". The clerk says "all your kids are named Rufus?" How do you call them to supper if they are all named "Rufus"? The recipient says "That's easy, I be usin' their last names".