Walter Cronkite accused...

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
Posthumously accused of sexual misconduct.

The list of accusers includes:

Phyllis Diller
Mae West
Marilyn Monroe
Peter Pan
And
Lisa Simpson.

I'm sure that Jennifer Lawrence is somehow affected.

I will put good money that Nancy Pelosi will never get to say she's been a victim.

Bestoutwest":2kepwa7y said:

I will put good money that Nancy Pelosi will never get to say she's been a victim.

There is a rumor - only rumor probably being pushed by both the right and left extremist - that Donald Trump is hitting on her.

Bright Raven":34vn28az said:
Bestoutwest":34vn28az said:

There is a rumor - only rumor probably being pushed by both the right and left extremist - that Donald Trump is hitting on her.
If he is it's with his fists

Bright Raven":xsyd0fhc said:
Bestoutwest":xsyd0fhc said:

I had her pegged more for predator than prey...

I have to say, I'm fairly disappointed in this crowd for making light of the situation(s). This type of response is exactly why so many women have just put up with this c**p in the workplace for so long. For every one of the celebs out there being accused, there are thousands more non-celebs that put this on their female co-workers on a regular basis. If the current coverage of the matter causes them to think twice about their behavior, I call that a step in the right direction. Although none of the recent high-profile accusations have been taken to trial, and there are 3 sides to every story (the victim, the antagonist and the truth), victim shaming in sexual assault / mis-conduct is NEVER ok. End of rant!

Boot Jack Bulls":3ezid03n said:
I have to say, I'm fairly disappointed in this crowd for making light of the situation(s). This type of response is exactly why so many women have just put up with this c**p in the workplace for so long. For every one of the celebs out there being accused, there are thousands more non-celebs that put this on their female co-workers on a regular basis. If the current coverage of the matter causes them to think twice about their behavior, I call that a step in the right direction. Although none of the recent high-profile accusations have been taken to trial, and there are 3 sides to every story (the victim, the antagonist and the truth), victim shaming in sexual assault / mis-conduct is NEVER ok. End of rant!

Good post. In addition, it is not limited to celebrities. Sexual misconduct occurs throughout society in every culture.

The humor was not intended to diminish the important steps to at least recognize the problem.

Boot Jack Bulls":32cmjovh said:

For the record, one of those likes is mine. I'm a grandson to two wonderful Grannies, a son to a great Mother, a brother to a pair of bad azz Sisters, a husband to the best Wife in history, and a daddy to the best little girl in the world. I'm sure that there is some nonsense associated with all of these claims, but I'd bet there is more fact than fiction. Too bad we don't know anyone that like to put one behind the ear. :wave:

Boot Jack Bulls":169pi5yp said:
Think of it however you want, I put most of the blame on the woman. Each and everyone of the women could of spoke out or slapped the crap out of the accused abuser. They didn't because it wasn't that big of a deal, or they wanted the money. A lot of women will use evey tool in the box to get a promotion, power or a sugar daddy. There's a heck of a lot more female gold diggers than male gold diggers in this country. I agree 100% there's no place for this kind of stuff but it'll only stop if the women do their part.

Bright Raven":1denmpa6 said:
Posthumously accused of sexual misconduct.

The list of accusers includes:

Phyllis Diller

Impossible. Phyllis spent seven hours in a beauty shop once...and that was for the estimate.

And today the illegal alien in sanfrancisco was found not guilty of killing a woman with a gun that he had illegally

boondocks":p0m3k99r said:
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-teenage-sex-trafficking-victim-who-was-sentenced-to-51-years-in-jail-for-shooting-her-abuser/news-story/2db912a333c06885a6cfe0acbbe622e9
That's a little more than fighting back, and she robbed him after she killed him. But that's what your supposed to do if someone rapes you minus the stealing part. This is no way connected to sexual harassment in the work place. IMO
But I guess pulling a trick could be considered work.

True Grit Farms":2a8ssacy said:
Think of it however you want, I put most of the blame on the woman. Each and everyone of the women could of spoke out or slapped the crap out of the accused abuser. They didn't because it wasn't that big of a deal, or they wanted the money. A lot of women will use evey tool in the box to get a promotion, power or a sugar daddy. There's a heck of a lot more female gold diggers than male gold diggers in this country. I agree 100% there's no place for this kind of stuff but it'll only stop if the women do their part.

This is an asinine stance. Try putting yourself into their situation. Imagine yourself as at 120 lbs, and some big 200 lb comes up to you. What are you going to do? You're going to try and survive. And let's say that your life depends on your job, and you know that you have some guy in HR with your attitude. That it's YOUR fault for being a woman that this guy couldn't stop himself from raping you or grabbing your anatomical differences. So you go there and instead of him getting in trouble, you get shoved out the door. So now your jobless, potentially homeless and potentially careerless b/c your "whining" about "what happened" (which is dismissed as a benign groping) follows you b/c that guy that did that to you, he's a big name so-and-so. So what are you going to do? Probably hide under any chair, table, etc for a long time.

Victim shaming is why we continue to have this problem. If everyone stopped blaming the women for "causing" them to be assaulted or raped, and started blaming the perpetrator maybe we'd get somewhere.

Bestoutwest":48cj05ip said:
True Grit Farms":48cj05ip said:

This is an asinine stance. Try putting yourself into their situation. Imagine yourself as at 120 lbs, and some big 200 lb comes up to you. What are you going to do? You're going to try and survive. And let's say that your life depends on your job, and you know that you have some guy in HR with your attitude. That it's YOUR fault for being a woman that this guy couldn't stop himself from raping you or grabbing your anatomical differences. So you go there and instead of him getting in trouble, you get shoved out the door. So now your jobless, potentially homeless and potentially careerless b/c your "whining" about "what happened" (which is dismissed as a benign groping) follows you b/c that guy that did that to you, he's a big name so-and-so. So what are you going to do? Probably hide under any chair, table, etc for a long time.

Victim shaming is why we continue to have this problem. If everyone stopped blaming the women for "causing" them to be assaulted or raped, and started blaming the perpetrator maybe we'd get somewhere.
If a woman scratches and claws someone something might get done. If you don't take up for yourself you can't expect someone else to.

True Grit Farms":kw8klu97 said:
Boot Jack Bulls":kw8klu97 said:

true grit, it would be interesting to see your response when you discover a female in your family has had this happen to them. Course you may not be alive when it finally comes out because they're not up to your way of handling the situation and don't openly talk about it.

You think "Each and everyone of the women could of spoke out or slapped the crap out of the accused abuser" just shows your simple mindedness.

True Grit Farms":1ttbugkt said:
If a woman scratches and claws someone something might get done. If you don't take up for yourself you can't expect someone else to.

This is still victim blaming. It's basically saying "She deserved to get raped. Even though she said no, she didn't fight back, so she wanted it." And what about those cases where the woman is drugged and can't fight back? Or there's multiple assailants? Or, or, or??? There is no scenario where it becomes the woman's fault. Period.

Latest posts