Walmart~ Your New Car Dealership

Help Support CattleToday:

If they put up the lowest price offer and not a flashy $11,000.00 off who knows what rebate price.....darn right they will sell vehicles.....I'd be more than happy!

1982vett":2ld00axq said:
If they put up the lowest price offer and not a flashy $11,000.00 off who knows what rebate price.....darn right they will sell vehicles.....I'd be more than happy!
Walmart don't have the lowest price on anything. They just have people tricked into thinking they do.

ga.prime":23mjj5uy said:
1982vett":23mjj5uy said:
Walmart don't have the lowest price on anything. They just have people tricked into thinking they do.
Yep....it's called take it or leave it....5 second decision......not a 4 hour negotiation.

With their quality the car would be a Rolls Canardly, rolls down a hill and can hardley make it up the next

slick4591":2vpbymto said:
greybeard":2vpbymto said:
Used to, ya could buy a car from Sears and Roebuck too. (that was before my time too)

You could also order a house from them. Some assembly required.

My daughter bought a farm with a Craftsman home on it. 1916 I think. That makes it 101 years old?

slick4591":2dp0ho5z said:
greybeard":2dp0ho5z said:
Used to, ya could buy a car from Sears and Roebuck too. (that was before my time too)

You could also order a house from them. Some assembly required.

My dad's house is a Sears house. Mid 1920s model.

Tough spot for car dealerships. Some people will come in and test drive cars and take up the salespersons time with no intention of buying a car there. But that is already happening at many brick and mortar stores in other line of sales - go to footlocker, pick out a pair of shoes and try them on, then go home and order them on Amazon.

Latest posts