Wake me up when they get to Kentucky

Help Support CattleToday:

I've heard that they are a problem in Florida. We can only hope they stay there, or at least stay contained. It is most likely that they will get on up into GA, especially south GA, in Okefenokee Swamp. I just hope they don't get to my area.

grannysoo":2ddfnz9h said:
I've heard that they are a problem in Florida. We can only hope they stay there, or at least stay contained. It is most likely that they will get on up into GA, especially south GA, in Okefenokee Swamp. I just hope they don't get to my area.

This could be the solution to the horse problem. :nod:

Simply find the snakes preditor and you have found the solution.

Let's spend another $10,000,000,000 (yes billion) and build a fence across the Florida penisula. Then put every Federal, State, and County prisoner on the other side of the fence. They can grow their own food and have their own economy. But we can discontinue feeding all the inmates through our tax money and they get to kill the snakes.

Jogeephus":gyb82m4n said:
grannysoo":gyb82m4n said:

This could be the solution to the horse problem. :nod:

Now that's a solution! :clap: