Voters and Taxpayers

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I try not to watch politics on TV cause it just makes me ill. However, my wife was watching a show and I overheard some of the politcal ideas the new candidates are expressing and it became apparant to me that most of these candidates must be living in a cave and are clueless to the goings on in the real world. It also became apparant the margin between the number of voters and the number of people who actually pay taxes has become dangerously skewed. I think I'll find a cave to go hide in till the election is over cause as they say, "ignorance is bliss".

I think I'll find a cave to go hide in till the election is over cause as they say, "ignorance is bliss".

Not to sound political, but I think most of the candidates are "in a state of bliss"

Jogeephus":2ztnw2yu said:
most of these candidates must be living in a cave and are clueless to the goings on in the real world.

At the national level and in my state, that pretty much sums it up. Here at the local level egos get in the way, but at least most of them are in tune with what's really going on.

Latest posts