VOTE FOR ANNE CUSHINGS

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Hey all. I hope I am not breaking the rules or anything, but If not and this is ok, I have a friend from another forum -- backyardchickens.com who is trying to further her career as a model and is trying to win a contest for a beauty modeling contract. her name is anne cushings and you can view her pictures and vote once a day to get her to the top. She is at #4 now and we want to push her to #1. The contest ends December 31, 2009. here is the link to go vote.

http://www.exploremodeling.com/Contest/ ... shing.aspx

Let me know if you have any trouble -- or if i need to delete this. and post when you vote.

None, how about the satisfaction of helping someones dream come true...sounds to me like that is a great way to pay it forward.

First thing I think of is a virus on the web page you posted. Then on top of that, you are wanting us to act without even knowing you. I would never do that unless I was prepared to pay someone.

whatever, you are entitled to do as you feel. if you want to see support check out www.backyardchickens.com and look under random ramblings and see the thread for The Official VOTE FOR ANNE Thread! [UPDATED Oct. 12th] by Anne [ 1 2 3 … 115 ]. i understand. it really isn't a problem, i was only trying to help a fellow poster.... you can manually put the information in and not worry about virus or spam or anything harmful.

I'm going to backtrack on my earlier statement - after thinking about it, I believe it was a contest for a girl who is a daughter of one of the members on this board. I think she was a teenager. Anyway, my apologies and may Anne win her contest.

I guess I should of been more clear -- I am trying to help a fellow poster on backyardchickens.com, not here on cattle today. I read a lot on cattle today, but really have not posted very much. Really it's no big deal. i tried to delete this thread and could not. i opened a can of worms when i was wanting to get support for anne and feel i have only caused some grief.

thanks anyway.

I voted for a bruenette that was in about 2900th place, moved her up to 1900th place. :lol2:

RD-Sam":3q6e7kmv said:
I voted for a bruenette that was in about 2900th place, moved her up to 1900th place. :lol2:

Why did you vote for her? Was there only 2,900 entries? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

herefordlovinglady":3kxz5aem said:
I guess I should of been more clear -- I am trying to help a fellow poster on backyardchickens.com, not here on cattle today. I read a lot on cattle today, but really have not posted very much. Really it's no big deal. i tried to delete this thread and could not. i opened a can of worms when i was wanting to get support for anne and feel i have only caused some grief.

thanks anyway.

Think nothing of it,it HLL.Just like JW said a guy did the same in the past and a lot of people got bent out of shape about it but it wound up that she got several votes.
Now you will learn that HS is just HS and if you read some of his posts you'll figure it out.He will have to ask 100 questions about one little Item.I think he has a hhard time trying to make decissions.(sp) :lol: :lol:

But last but not least that sure is a pretty young lady and I will go to the polls and vote for her.

Cal

If I would have seen her, I would have voted for her too. Can I vote twice? :D

Latest posts