Visitors

Help Support CattleToday:

Our time living in the USA was the closest to being back home than anywhere else we have lived, we made many friends who we are still in contact with in the community and amongst the Fort Bragg families at church with whome we had long discussions on the tactics we used during the war in Rhodesia and how they might work in Afghanistan.

Just out of curiousity, while in Fort Bragg did you ever go into any of the pawn shops? If not, you missed out on some wonderful shopping. Don't think I've ever seen so much good quality stuff as I found in those shops and for a bargain.

andybob":ebeamegu said:
No harm done Jo, the rivalry is mostly good natured something like the Canadian/USA relationship. The land invasions started in large scale in 2000 (in Zimbabwe) after the president lost the elections and refused to step down, so punished the agricultural industry for supporting the opposition party, hence the reason so many of us appear in different parts of the world these days, it is also a conspiracy to take over the world.

Sounds like something we could see here in 3 or 4 years!

:lol2: :lol2: I just hope Andybob's conspiracy plans don't conflict with my plans of world domination. I'm sure we could work out some sort of agreement. In fact, I'd be willing to let them have France and Antartica. :cowboy:

We already have Monaco, Prince Alberts' bride is Zim born, Prince Harry's long term on and off girlfriend is from Zim as well as several lesser titles are tied up already, so the royals are half infiltrated. We have abot 300 soldiers in both the USA and Brit forces, we just need to position them into senior ranks, our academics such as Alan Savory are slowly getting a good following, I think you need to join us to get ahead Jo it is more about principles and ethics than actual birthplace in our revolution.

andybob":193mjkyk said:
We already have Monaco, Prince Alberts' bride is Zim born, Prince Harry's long term on and off girlfriend is from Zim as well as several lesser titles are tied up already, so the royals are half infiltrated. We have abot 300 soldiers in both the USA and Brit forces, we just need to position them into senior ranks, our academics such as Alan Savory are slowly getting a good following, I think you need to join us to get ahead Jo it is more about principles and ethics than actual birthplace in our revolution.

Same here. Its akin to us being in a lifeboat on open water, if you ain't willing to help paddle I'll set you adrift and you can tread water. Heartless, non-pc way of looking at things I know but its just the way I feel. Maybe we could join forces.

Don't get me started on "PC" it must be the most destructive concept to ever have been foistered on our societies! Been busy with a memorial to the two Viscount civilian aircraft shot down during the Rhodesian war, the plaque to the victims was taken down in Zimbabwe Harari cathederal so a full memorial has been built in South Africa, we are also getting recognition that the atrocities occurred and were worthy of condemnation, there was no international condemnation at the time of the atrocities due to "PC" considerations!
The thread is probably getting too political, if you would like a serious discussion it would need to be on the political forum on Ranchers.net.

I'm not voicing politics just common sense. But it would be wise for me not to reveal all my plans for world domination cause I'll reveal the whole plan when I become the Supreme Ruler. ;-)

Jogeephus":2yasyoq2 said:
I'm not voicing politics just common sense. But it would be wise for me not to reveal all my plans for world domination cause I'll reveal the whole plan when I become the Supreme Ruler. ;-)
Shades of Pinky and the Brain!

dun":3mtxt48t said:
Jogeephus":3mtxt48t said:
Shades of Pinky and the Brain!

Yep, if we could only get Snowball to join us the whole thing would go without a hitch.

Latest posts