Visited Ron "Bright Raven"

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingLSimmentals

Reaction score
Friday and looked at his young bulls and got a ride up, down, and around those pasture hills. He truly loves his cows and grass with a great passion. Wish I had taken a camera and brought back a few pics. Made a deal with him for a young bull this fall, look forward for it's arrival. Miss Ron's pics on here, I'll post pics of the bull this fall after arrival. Bull is a Hook's Eagle son.

FlyingLSimmentals said:
Friday and looked at his young bulls and got a ride up, down, and around those pasture hills. He truly loves his cows and grass with a great passion. Wish I had taken a camera and brought back a few pics. Made a deal with him for a young bull this fall, look forward for it's arrival. Miss Ron's pics on here, I'll post pics of the bull this fall after arrival. Bull is a Hook's Eagle son.

Glad you got to make the trip. Ron's a good egg, just a little cracked

TennesseeTuxedo said:
FlyingLSimmentals said:

Glad you got to make the trip. Ron's a good egg, just a little cracked

Least he wasn't all blow and no show ,...like you

Status
Not open for further replies.