Vikings Win Division!!

Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
Fan-Fab-U-Lous 51 yard field goal in the last 9 seconds!!!!!
Told you mnmt ~ this is their year!! :banana:

I wish them luck. Turns out they would have won it anyway since my Bears choked, but should give them some momentum going into the playoffs. Vikes are the type of team that no one talks about too much, but could surprise some people before all is said and done. A friend of mine who died recently was a huge Vikings fan, so I will be rooting for them in his honor.

Viking playing football in a domed stadium just aint' the same as it was when the field was frozen hard as a rock and Mr. Bud Grant was prowling the sidelines.

When Michael Vick gets released, it will be one more outlaw idiot Jerry Jones might put on the Cowboy roster.

I grew up a die-hard Cowboy fan. Now I am heart broken.

Go Vikings! I need a new team to root for.

backhoeboogie":dcoemfkf said:
When Michael Vick gets released, it will be one more outlaw idiot Jerry Jones might put on the Cowboy roster.

I grew up a die-hard Cowboy fan. Now I am heart broken.

Go Vikings! I need a new team to root for.

Ain't it so....Course Jerry Jones is the 1st one that needs to go and he can take all those big dogs with him.

Wahooooo! Angie you are right!! Caughlin [coach of the champs] talked all week, would not allow his team to play less then 100%. Vikes wooped em. :banana: Get ready Vikes fans!! Vikings are peaking perfectly :welcome: gonna bring the Lombardi to MN. :welcome:

Oh Yeah, :cry2: Sorry Cowboys fans. :oops: Your team is in need of BIG TIME help. :???:

mnmtranching":32q2u7mk said:
Oh Yeah, :cry2: Sorry Cowboys fans. :oops: Your team is in need of BIG TIME help. :???:

mnm I won't ever turn on my Cowboys. Now Jerry Jones is another matter. He's disgusting and just more proof that money can't buy class.

I just hate to get all pumped up about the Vikings just to have them lose again. Sundays game against the giants was the first game I watched this year, and I didn't even make it to the forth quarter, rather watch the cows chew cud. Sorry to say, they don't look like a playoff team to me, they won by a field goal, and the giants were using their second string. I'm sorry I don't share in the enthusiasm as the other Minnesotans on this board, but I hate getting burned by the Vikings. I'm sure they'll prove me wrong this year.

The Vikes are purty good. #1 rush D in the NFL 3 years running. #1 rusher A.P. in the NFL. Top MVP candidate. Vikes had 3rd toughest schedule in NFL, won ten games and lost some very close ones to some good teams and beat some division leaders. Have 6 pro bowlers [tied most in NFL] You got to follow a team to understand.

Will they go far in the play off? I ain't betting. But then again, never have gambled.

Well, right now it's the Vikings against the Eagles, 4th quarter and the Vikings are down by 2. It's definitely a game!!!

BeefmasterB":1bicd8jm said:
Eagles were hot!! Good season Vikings!!
We should have plucked the Eagles. :(
Maybe next year though ~ yes? :nod:
GO VIKES!!!!!

angie":2mhed671 said:
BeefmasterB":2mhed671 said:
Eagles were hot!! Good season Vikings!!
We should have plucked the Eagles. :(
Maybe next year though ~ yes? :nod:
GO VIKES!!!!!

Well they played a darn good game except for letting Westbrook get away that one time... I rooted as hard as I could. Oh well...gotta find me another team to root for next year. Might be the Chargers. I liked that little "Midget" that ran all over Indy. He was quick as a hiccup.

Looks like their season only lasted one game longer than the Broncos.

At least we finally got rid of the GENIUS!

Better luck next year Vikes!

Would loved to have seen the Vikes get into the championship game... but maybe next year.

Looking back on the Vikings season, it would have been better if they would have lost a couple more games. As it is the two biggest anchors will be back next year. :( The coach and the quarterback. :cry2:

Latest posts