Vikings is back on History Channel

Help Support CattleToday:

The archaeologists excavated 12 Viking skeletons on Sarum Farm Wiltshire a year before I managed the farm, there had been over 100 digs on only 150 acres the site being so rich in history from Neolithic through Roman to the present, the site adjoining the Sarum castle has been constantly occupied.

andybob":h0np0tqh said:
The archaeologists excavated 12 Viking skeletons on Sarum Farm Wiltshire a year before I managed the farm, there had been over 100 digs on only 150 acres the site being so rich in history from Neolithic through Roman to the present, the site adjoining the Sarum castle has been constantly occupied.
The Vikings did colonize large parts of Britian and Ireland. Many people here take ancestral DNA test and are shocked when the test reveal a large amount of Scandinavian ancestry instead of just Scotch-Irish.

These guys were captured Vikings, their hands were tied behind their backs and they had been executed, that field was a medieval market, and we found coins, trading tokens, and jewellery whenever the field was ploughed.

The Vikings had an active slave trade out of Ireland. I have read that Dublin was started as a slave trade center by the Vikings. My ancestors were a bunch of bad mothers.

I don't know what your question is in regards to - as I'm not up on the show, but if it's like any other show on TV its prob plagued by love interest drama.

They all seem to go that way now. Dexter, walking dead. etc All started off about kicking ass and taking care of business.. Then the lovey dovey crap had to take over.

Supa Dexta":1athp4xi said:
I don't know what your question is in regards to - as I'm not up on the show, but if it's like any other show on TV its prob plagued by love interest drama.

They all seem to go that way now. Dexter, walking dead. etc All started off about kicking be nice and taking care of business.. Then the lovey dovey crap had to take over.

Three different love stories in one show jumping back and forth don't care for this
format at all.

Supa Dexta":4anf71up said:

You nailed it without even watching !

I miss the old days with lots of sailing and sword work, plus a little R&R.

I don't know if it is the background music or other noise the sound people put in but I have a real hard time understanding what is being said by the actors.

Got caught up on the Vikings season. Disappointed. Did not expect to see Shield Maidens kissing and have to listen to all the family conflicts. Many not renew my Sons of Norway membership. :nod:

Stocker Steve":28gbhbm5 said:
Got caught up on the Vikings season. Disappointed. Did not expect to see Shield Maidens kissing and have to listen to all the family conflicts. Many not renew my Sons of Norway membership. :nod:

Yep I agree they have to put a queer in everything you watch almost.

Caustic Burno":n97wmsks said:
Stocker Steve":n97wmsks said:

Yep I agree they have to put a queer in everything you watch almost.
That is so true..

Latest posts